CRT before MVMCP

DebbieB

DIS Veteran
I called today at 7:15am for 12/10 hoping for a 5:00-5:30 PS. All that was available was 4:00. I asked if the other times were already taken up (I called as soon as I got to work), he said no they are not available. I then said was it because I wanted a table for 2, he said no, other times are not available. 4:00 is too early, so I passed. We'll find something at the Boardwalk or maybe at Crossroads and hopefully arrive at MK before 6:00 so we can still take advantage of the early admission.

We booked through DU and Regina got us a PS at CRT for 6:00 on 12/5. We hadn't even thought about dinner for that night, but she said she enjoyed it so much last year she thought we would too. Just another example of how DU goes the extra mile!

I would call again and see if you get someone different to talk to.

Debbie

I called on 10/9 for a CRT ressie on 12/8, our night of MVMCP and I got (according to the CM) the last table for 2 for the entire evening for 5:05pm.

Try again....;)

I just called back, everything is now booked up. :( Maybe a group took up all the tables, I know groups can book before 60 days.

Seatings for CRT even for dinner are going to be hard to get for "before" MVMCP because a lot of people seem to try to get seatings so they do not have to leave the park, between the end of park hours and the party.

We called this morning to book the Plaza for 12/10 for before MVMCP. I wanted something around 5:30-5:45. We were told that 5:00pm would be the latest PS that we could have. So I took it. I know it's not the same restaurant, but I also thought that 5:00 was sorta early. And it wasn't that the later slots were taken - at least that is what we were told.

We chose the Plaza since we are doing the Norwat Storybook breakfast that morning and figured we'd skip lunch and eat an early/bigger dinner before the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter