CRT - Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner?

Sulster

Earning My Ears
Preparing for our first Disney trip with two girls aged 9 and 5 this summer.

Right now we have the Disney dining plan and have CRT booked for breakfast. Given that it's 2 dining credits, I'm wondering if we're better going for dinner instead. It's EMH that morning and our reservation is at 9:05am but I might be able to change it to 8:05am.

So what's better, an earlier morning reservation, lunch, or dinner?

Last edited:
I think it depends. I dislike losing that morning time for a so so breakfast, and if it is in a hot season it is really nice to have lunch in AC as a break.

Lunch was lovely, we did it Thanksgiving day. We did not need an AC break that day - I don't think it got to 70 degrees. But other times of the year that is important.

I believe the menu is the same for dinner and lunch, so that won't make a difference. It would just be what time of day works for your family and your other plans.

Assuming you still have time on your side to make reservations like we were fortunate to have (180 days + 10 for staying at an "on-site" resort) We booked our WDW vacation for the week of Valentines 2018. During our group's day at MK we're doing CRT for lunch on the DxDDP (DW LOVES her princesses, specially Jasmine!) our group will then go to California Grill for dinner & the Happily Ever After Fireworks Show (since it provides the best views of the show, without all the hustle & bustle from the crowds on Main St). :earsboy:

Hoping everything goes according to our plans! There are several 1st time guests in our family group!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter