• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CRT for dinner durring MVMCP?

Chicago526

<font color=red>Any dream will do...<br><font colo
Is CRT open for MVMCP for dinner, or do we need to go prior to the park "closing" to the public? I'd really love to have a meal there, and the only time we've got left durring our trip is the day we do MVMCP. Thanks!

It is not open during the party, the last PS will be before the park closes. I was able to get a 5:10 last year.

I see your counter is 73 days. CRT books up fast on MVMCP nights since they are only open a short time for dinner (4:00 - 6:00?). You may be too late.

Thanks! We'll shoot for as late as possible. Even if it turns out to be an early dinner, we can always snack on something durring the party if we get hungry later.

We ate here last year just before MVMCP. I want to say our PS was at 5:45 which was the latest seating possible. It was nice that when we were finished with dinner it was just about 7pm and were able to walk straight into Fantasyland and get several rides in before the crowds from Tommorowland were let into that area.

Yep, all the MK restaurants, except LTT, take PS up until 6:00p. LTT will take PS right through the party...

Originally posted by Suzanne033
Are there any characters there during dinner?

No, there are not any characters, but the restaurant has a wonderful atmosphere. We did it two years ago before MVMCP and found it a very relaxing and enchanted way to begin the evening. Whe good was very good and the service was excellent. When we came out, Cinderella's carriage had been set up outside.

Enjoy! princess:

Thanks, everyone! I called the PS line, unfortunatly, there are no tables for two available for dinner that day. I booked an early dinner (4 PM) for the following day. I've always wanted to see the inside of the castle, so it's worth juggeling our schedule. Plus, I'll keep trying, somene is bound to cancel! We were going to have dinner at Epcot, but now we'll just eat at MK and hop the monorail over to Epcot when we're done! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter