Crt

Daryl

DIS Veteran
Just came back a few days ago, had the Cinderella breakfast at the Magic Kingdom. It was great for the little one but I must say I was a little underimpressed with the food. Not to be too picky ,after all its really for the kids, but I think this was my least favorite character breakfast in WDW. I guess after working so hard to get these all too rare ressies, I just expected a little more variety. Any other opinions?:D

Actually I was plesantly suprised with the food at CRT. For a preplated meal I thought there was a nice variety. If ones doesn't like the heavier foods you can always ask for the healthy option.

You are right about the food...very forgettable. NOT forgettable, though, were the looks on my niece's and great niece's faces when they found out we were going to the breakfast...I kept the secret until 5 minutes before our reservation! I wouldn't have cared if they had served us cold cereal and canned peaches! Lin

IMHO i thought the food was pretty good, the french toast i wasnt sure if i was going to like but i ended up loving it, and the potato casserole was delicious. My husband ended up eating 2 full plates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter