Cruella’s Halloween Hide-A-Way

chinarider

DIS Veteran
Just Saw This ---- During MNSSHP
Entertainment
Mingle with the dazzling Cruella De Vil and delight in reserved seating for Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade.
You’re invited to the most happening event at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! Enjoy the fun and exciting atmosphere at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant—decked out especially for this beguiling bash!
As you dine, you’ll rub elbows with high society as Cruella stops by your table for some witty repartee. Later, catch a glimpse of the rest of the sinister gang from your reserved seating section for Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade.
Show Less

Cannolis served with berries

Frightfully Delicious Feast
Dine in style on savory dishes and sweet treats from a bountiful buffet.
Whet your appetite with hors d’oeuvres like international and domestic cheeses and assorted canapes.
Venture onto some additional savory samplers with a taste from the Witches Cauldron—a kettle of gooey and creamy spinach dip with ciabatta crustini, assorted Halloween flatbreads and more!
Finally, satisfy your sweet tooth with such desserts as chocolate-dipped strawberries, cheesecake and mini cannolis, Kanine Krunchy cake and Mini De Vil brownies.
Know Before You Go
View prices and other important information about Cruella’s Halloween Hide-A-Way.
Event Details
This fiendishly fun event will take place at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant from 9:30 PM through 12:30 AM during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
Dates
  • August 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
  • September 2, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29
  • October 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 25, 27, 29, 31
  • November 1
Price
$99 per person, plus tax
Important Details
  • Valid admission ticket for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is required and not included in the price.
  • Guests will be able to check in at the podium in Tony’s Town Square Restaurant beginning at 9:00 PM.
  • Reserved viewing in Town Square for the 11:00 PM Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade is included in this event.
  • Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade is subject to change or cancellation without notice. Refunds will not be administered due to parade cancellation or modification.
  • Disney dining plan entitlements may not be redeemed for this event.
  • This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
  • Advanced reservations are highly recommended.

Disney just announced that Cruella de Vil will be hosting a special dining experience during this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Cruella’s Halloween Hide-a-Way at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant will feature a “festive atmosphere, with themed background music and décor, and a great view of Town Square.”

This dining experience will start at 9:30 p.m. and will run until 12:30 a.m. each night of the Halloween party. During the event, guests can “pop in and out” grabbing small hors d’oeuvres, desserts, along with beer and wine for guests 21 and over. Some of the bites include a creamy spinach dip with ciabatta crostini, chocolate-dipped strawberries, cheesecake, mini cannoli, Kanine Krunchy cake, Mini De Vil brownies, and more.

In addition to the food offerings, you’ll also be granted access to a reserved viewing area for “Mickey’s Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade at 11:15 p.m.

This new dining experience will cost $99 per person (plus tax) in addition to valid admission to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.

We'll be heading to the MNSSHP during Columbus day weekend. (I know good luck with crowds.) So, I'm thinking of getting this. I've been to the Christmas parties in mid-December and even the 11 pm parade had limited viewing. Is it the same with the Halloween parties?

FYI -appears to be glitch in Disney site- right now only being charged 85 a piece including tax

So I'm on the fence about booking this for 2 reasons:
1) not sure if it includes beer and wine, as the Parks Blog mentions it, but the disney world website doesn't. The website does have a blurb about needing an ID for alcohol consumption, so it looks like it includes alcohol, but I'm not sure.
2) The website mentions reserved seating for the parade... does this mean we actually get seats to view the parade, or is it just a viewing area in Town Square and doesn't include seating. Does anyone know?

So I'm on the fence about booking this for 2 reasons:
1) not sure if it includes beer and wine, as the Parks Blog mentions it, but the disney world website doesn't. The website does have a blurb about needing an ID for alcohol consumption, so it looks like it includes alcohol, but I'm not sure.
2) The website mentions reserved seating for the parade... does this mean we actually get seats to view the parade, or is it just a viewing area in Town Square and doesn't include seating. Does anyone know?
I was on the phone with Disney when your questions popped up so I figured that I would ask. There are very many unknowns with this event - personally we have it booked and are waiting for the initial reviews and then can cancel if we decide to change our mind based on information received at that time

I was on the phone with Disney when your questions popped up so I figured that I would ask. There are very many unknowns with this event - personally we have it booked and are waiting for the initial reviews and then can cancel if we decide to change our mind based on information received at that time
That's a good idea... we have tickets for the Sept 15th party, so I'll go ahead and book it and then read the reviews to decide to keep it or not. Thanks! :)

Does anyone know the cancellation policy for this?
Cancel
-There is a 2 Day cancellation policy. Full price will be charged/forfeited if canceling within 2 Days or no show of the reservation.
This was on my confirmation email

We went ahead and cancelled. Somewhat disappointed because I was really looking forward to it but,I think we would rather wing it and have flexibility throughout the party

As I have seen a lot of the responses in regards to not being sure if this party is fit for you, something to consider is that the Cruellas Halloween Hideaway offers unlimited food, drinks, apps and dessert. Yes you must have a valid ID for liquor as you would everywhere else, and you will be given a bracelet to check in with and you can come and go as you please until last call which is at 12:30am the party opens 9:30am. This seems great for people, families or couples who love cruella of course and want to have that character mingle time as much as you want, people who maybe want a reason to try Tony's and honestly get a bang for your buck. I have went over Tony's menu and priced a few of the normal offerings and what is offered at the party is way more and to me makes more sense to go here on a halloween party night. It is expensive compared to some other places but you're getting the second parade viewing, and the option to come and go as you please. This won't be for those who don't like walking and are lazy as the party is on Main Street and could make or break it for those who don't want to walk back and forth through the night. I find this party good for those when the weather takes a turn as it almost always does in September nights which is when we are going. Also if you have a little one this could be the perfect break for all and enjoyable. Hope my opinion is helpful to those on the fence!

We attended this event on 8/27. My opinion is it is a one and done for me. It was definitely nice to have a spot to sit, relax and cool down for a few minutes, but the food was very underwhelming. We checked in just before the headless horseman, so we went outside to watch him go by and then the parade. We had curb viewing for the first parade just as it was starting right across from where the reserved seating was for the 2nd parade, so the value of the parade viewing wasn't there at all (and really the main reason why I booked the event in the first place).

We returned only 1 other time to rest and have some refreshments, which again was nice, but I don't think we got the most out of it. Because of the location, it's pretty out of the way to get to if you are in the park doing other things for the party. We didn't take advantage of staying past the party end time (we were pooped by the end of the 2nd parade and had seen/done everything we wanted), so I can't comment on the value there. There wasn't much of a rush leaving after the 2nd parade going to the buses though.

Has anyone done this recently? All the reviews on line are from the media preview on the same day, which I assume is not a true reflection of the event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter