cruise after Disney

sarah-jane

Mouseketeer
We are going to Disneyland for seven days then are booked on a 4-day cruise from long beach port to Mexico and back. Anyone else done something like this? Was transportation to the port from Disney difficult?

You can always ask the hotel about shuttles from DL to the port. It is a little ways away. So I don't know the cost. I have sailed out of Long Beach. But I took the train.

Try ExecuCar Express. They use minivans that are a bit more than the shared shuttles but are cheaper than private car service. We have used it at the port before.

https://www.execucarexpress.com

I did a quick quote for you to long beach port from Disneyland and it came to $78 for 4. It is a little confusing because it has a drop down for airports but the ports are listed there.

You have some good suggestions, and I'll just add in Prime Time Shuttle for another option to check out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter