Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this all will mean no candlelight processional. You think about it and it would be really hard to do with current restrictions.

Anyone think they should automaticity apply the 35% discount to those who lost the free dinning promo
That would be nice but since they are trying to control capacity to start, I don't see them offering it until they can handle more people at the resorts and in the parks. I wouldn't expect it initially.

Anyone think they should automaticity apply the 35% discount to those who lost the free dinning promo

This is what is bothering me. We were scheduled for May, cancelled, obviously. Rebooked for July 14th- July 25th with "free" dining that ultimately cost $1,500 more than our previous package. So now we have no dining package, and paying rack rate for rooms? My husband and I both work in healthcare, we have been working nearly every day since March. I've been ready for a break. This is just frustrating.

I could be wrong, but I suspect they'll attempt to do some variation of F&W this year. Festivals are currently Epcot's biggest draw, by far.
Yeah, I don’t know. They still haven’t officially announced dates for F&W, so they could do something shorter and more limited maybe. But everything I’ve heard seems to indicate that they’re focused on just getting WDW back up and running before making a decision on those types of events, but we’ll see.

Disney is planning to make a small fortune off the 50th anniversary in October.

hahaaaaa this is true....I'm in Orlando (hopefully) from September 16th 2021 but made the decision to focus on the other parks in the area this time but wanted a few Disney days. Was thinking if this is expected to go on this long that may be a no go!

Yep! Crazy and on top of that this new reservation system will open all of the year up at once...so some the dates can all be reserved! Thus, leaving Annual Passholders with their only "3 dates" they can book with the special "priority"... So annual passes are about to become 3 day passes lol...

??? what is this about??

Here's a happy thought...maybe a reduced price for tickets after they cancel everything and start over....but no discounts just a flat rate per day.

??? what is this about??
Yep...With the reservation system annual passes will get priority and will be able to book 3 days at a time for the whole year and then it opens to Regular ticket guests...meaning all of the days could be reserved before the passholders are able to reserve more days than the initial days booked...Confusing I know...Exactly why Disney is about to start getting everyone mad...! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter