Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im Wondering if this affects ADR for the July new Opening Dates....

I currently have a trip July14th-17th and currently all my ADR are intact and that should be within the 60 day window so hopefully I wont have to rebook? We shall see...
Their news said all ADRs and FPs will be wiped. We are the week after you so I know it hurts but I think yours will be gone too.

OMG are they trying to make people cancel? As an AP I don't care much because I rarely have ADR or baller FP and I like to wing it, but man I recognize I'm the minority on that. The spreadsheet people are probably in need of some love right now.
I had a March 30 Coronado cancelled, then a May 25 Yacht, then a June 10 Beach...once the first 2 got cancelled I didn't even bother with FPs for June 10 because nothing good was left by then anyway. It's a big bummer to have everything wiped that people spent good time planning, but this is indeed the most fair way and logistically the best way to proceed with the reopening structure.

Their news said all ADRs and FPs will be wiped. We are the week after you so I know it hurts but I think yours will be gone too.

I think your correct... small hope. Still going on our trip though. Pretty excited for the ~30% capped park capacity even with no ADR/FP rezzes anymore. Adult only trip been many times happy to be flexible.

I hope people who paid with gift cards for their dining plans kept their gifts cards, otherwise they are never going to see their money again. The refunds will go back to the gift card/cards use to pay for the plan. Part of me thinks that might be part of the motivation behind this. Free money for Disney.

Well now the more I think about it, the "buckel up" from a couple of pages could well very be the only 3 days to AP holders at first and then once those 3 are done you can choose more.

That would really be a shot in the arm for most AP holders.

The wipe emails start tomorrow :(
Interestingly I just received one even though I already cancelled my trip earlier this week. It did say someone would be contacting me soon though.... well, here is part of it:

Unfortunately, these new measures have required us to cancel any dining reservations and experience reservations you may have made. We recognize the inconvenience this poses and we’re deeply sorry. There’s nothing you need to do at this time. We’ll be contacting you with details on this new system soon.

You’ll also be provided with early access to book new dining and experiences. And we’ll be contacting you shortly regarding that process as well.

Yeah i don't know about this one.

I am an AP and I have 10 days planned just in thr next 5 months.

I can't see them limiting the AP's like that
I also have 10 plus days in July and September, I think it was rumored that if you have resort stay you are guaranteed a day for each night, but 3 to start then pick a park for each additional day. I have 2 resort stays :)
I'm just guessing like everybody else but if you are a local AP then maybe a lottery type sign up at first...could be bad news for the live streamers :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts