Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credible sources on WDWMAGIC that have predicted the dates of the reopening...I know not official, but we know Disney is definitely heading in that direction...
Maybe I'm just too tired to understand what were talking about here, but no one would book more than a three day stay at a Disney resort if they were only guaranteed to get reservations into three parks per trip. They'd do split stays at UO and elsewhere.

Not that I'd be surprised if this true (is that possible anymore?), I would hope you get at least 4 reservations, one per park.
Maybe tmw we find out that we have to walk from the hotel (which you don't know which one it is yet) to the parks ?

I thought someone said about a 100 pages back that AP's would get a 3 day start and then would be able to add a park after a day was used..just like the old days with FP's...those were the good old days way back in March.
Ohhh ok this makes more sense. Like the FP+ system where you use your 3 then you can pick another. This I can actually see happening. I think the other guy either misunderstood what was said or didn't convey it correctly.

The government decisions are based on safety. Not on whether or not Disney is offering enough customer service or whether their customers are happy. That's Disney's problem. Disney has gone above and beyond everything the parks whose plans are approved have done. You don't have to like it. But it makes no logical sense to say the governor will deny their plan.
Um has any of the other parks required people to make res
Which ones?
The forums...I have lost track cause I didn't save the whole discussion people were having...I just took notes...We will have to wait and see though. Everything is pure speculation until Disney makes the official announcement

Ironically, I was at Disney Springs today and missed all this. Someone tell me if I got this right. Disney took all the people who breathed a sigh of relief that their trip wasn't cancelled and threw a huge question mark on to them by cancelling everything, including possibly their resort? Everyone is going to be super mad about this. Do I need to sell my shares tomorrow morning?

Um has any of the other parks required people to make res

The forums...I have lost track cause I didn't save the whole discussion people were having...I just took notes...We will have to wait and see though. Everything is pure speculation until Disney makes the official announcement

I post on that forum and didn't see that. How could the Governor force them to open sooner?

Ohhh ok this makes more sense. Like the FP+ system where you use your 3 then you can pick another. This I can actually see happening. I think the other guy either misunderstood what was said or didn't convey it correctly.
Yeah I got a little confused myself trying to rewrite what I read...I apologize for the confusion.

Ironically, I was at Disney Springs today and missed all this. Someone tell me if I got this right. Disney took all the people who breathed a sigh of relief that their trip wasn't cancelled and threw a huge question mark on to them by cancelling everything, including possibly their resort? Everyone is going to be super mad about this. Do I need to sell my shares tomorrow morning?

Nothing new has been said about resorts yet aside from the DVC & campgrounds opening on 6/22.

View attachment 497693

Looks like all ADRs, tours, dining plans and FP+ are canceled.
Super upset because I had a couple dining options for special occassions I really wanted to attend this September. They're saying ADRs will now be 60 days out. I guess I have to get online again at my 60 day mark.

😔
What if you already passed your 60 day window ? And jus curious - and forgive my ignorance right now - how can you make an adr at 60 days of you don't know that you are getting into that park ?

Yeah i don't know about this one.

I am an AP and I have 10 days planned just in thr next 5 months.

I can't see them limiting the AP's like that
Remy stated that there are a couple of plans out there to treat APs fairly. I wonder if they would allow you to use them for the 3 days at a time but would extend the APs until things were more "normal" and you could use them in an unlimited fashion the way they were designed. (pure speculation on my part)

Yes, for the time being. FPs have been suspended. ADRs will now be booked 60 days out, not 180. Existing FPs and ADRs are being cancelled - everyone will start equally with a clean slate for the new reservation set-up.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...Fy5VjjS8gyav5lJ3FpvJc_VLKEWMwnlWE1doIfmFCGZN4

Im Wondering if this affects ADR for the July new Opening Dates....

I currently have a trip July14th-17th and currently all my ADR are intact and that should be within the 60 day window so hopefully I wont have to rebook? We shall see...

Im Wondering if this affects ADR for the July new Opening Dates....

I currently have a trip July14th-17th and currently all my ADR are intact and that should be within the 60 day window so hopefully I wont have to rebook? We shall see...
The wipe emails start tomorrow :(

Yes, any advanced planning like ADR, FP, Dining Plans are wiped through the remainder of 2020.
OMG are they trying to make people cancel? As an AP I don't care much because I rarely have ADR or baller FP and I like to wing it, but man I recognize I'm the minority on that. The spreadsheet people are probably in need of some love right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!