Cruise booklet & luggage tag question

parkbr

Mouseketeer
Hi!

I am leaving for Orlando in 3 days and read something about a booklet in this forum.
We only received a luggage tag and 1 cardboard semi-envelop looking paper saying 'Your Vacation Details & Luggage Tags".
There are no other documents inside, but just the luggage tags.
The mail was sent to our travel agent (Costco) then to us via UPS.
Am I suppose to get something inside other than the luggage tags?

Also, booked VGT, so the room number is empty. I see SR#____. Do I put my stateroom # there?
I am very nervous!!!

Thank you!

Hi!

I am leaving for Orlando in 3 days and read something about a booklet in this forum.
We only received a luggage tag and 1 cardboard semi-envelop looking paper saying 'Your Vacation Details & Luggage Tags".
There are no other documents inside, but just the luggage tags.
The mail was sent to our travel agent (Costco) then to us via UPS.
Am I suppose to get something inside other than the luggage tags?

Also, booked VGT, so the room number is empty. I see SR#____. Do I put my stateroom # there?
I am very nervous!!!

Thank you!

That’s all they send now. Yes, you can write in your state room number. No worries!

There is a new book, but it is more of an introduction to the cruise ship etc and thank you for booking. It is not the one with the luggage tags. So you are good.

You print (or have via email) your own port arrival pass when you completed your online check-in. If you don't have it, just go back to your online check-in, click on edit, then go to the the port arrival section. it will open up and give you the option to print or email your port arrival form.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts