Cruise lines in Australia???

minniemumma

Mouseketeer
thinking of doing a short cruise either departing from Melbourne or finishing in Melbourne. Any recommendations?? Two adults and one child

TBH, it is hard to make any recommendations without knowing a little bit more. How old will the child be? How long do you want to go for? Where are you thinking of going? Are you the kind of family where you like to use the Kids Clubs? Most of the onboard children's programs are for ages three and up, and parents can't join their child, it's a drop off and return type situation - floating daycare! Each line has its own selling points for families - for example, Carnival (who will soon start departures out of Melbourne) has the Seuss at Sea program, and that includes character meet and greet opportunities, as well as a character meal. Most lines have something along those lines, but it depends on what your family likes to do on vacation.

Only problems with short cruises is by the time you work out the layout of the ship its time to get off :)
Carnival is great for children, I am not sure about P&O. if you have not cruised before you will have nothing to compare it too so I think any cruise line will be great . My kids love RCI because it has a lot for teens to do and activities like the flow rider etc. I would just pick one that fitted in with your time frame and budget and enjoy. Its a few days of no cooking and cleaning, win win for everyone :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!