Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

karentan

<font color=green>my main job for tomorrow is to g
i've just noticed that the old thread has been closed as it was too long, so thought i'd start part 2 :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________
it was suggested that maye this could be added to the first post so here goes:

Door measurements

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go...

All measurements are inches.
The door is 28.75 x 77.75.
13.5 down from the top is a circular door marker that you ought to make allowances for...it has a 7.5 diameter.
The door assembly is 35.25 down from the top and is 9.5 tall. It extends from the edge 4.5.

Thank you for starting the new thread. I can't live without this thread. Just helps keep me closer to one of my favorite places.

Thanks for starting a new thread. :flower3: Here is the link for the old one so it doesn't get lost. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1523226

Wow, I love these, haven't seen the first and third image before. Thanks. How were you searching to find these beauties?

I really don't remember where I found them. I was typing in so many different combinations looking for one that I wanted to make for myself and these came up. It could have been Disney cruise mickey minnie or something like that.

Thanks Rhonda for making them more vibrant. You are so good at that. :)

I am making some magnets for my cousin who has joined our cruise and she specified that she wants Aladdin only cause he is pretty to look at lol we are such flirts :rotfl2::rotfl2:
So my question is what catchy sayings could I put on magnets for Aladdin.
I was thinking something like discovering the WONDER with Aladdin.
But I know that my fellow disers could probably think of something better lol
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP!!!!
Britt

if you posted your graphic we might could get an idea of a good saying? Or described it a little? How about...Not your ordinary street rat...or hmmm...I'll keep thinking!

Wow thanks karentan I was stunned when they closed th old thread but there were so many graphics missing that it will be nice to get a clean start!

Here we go it took me a while to find one that didn't have Jasmine:rotfl2:

aladdin.jpg

has anyone got a cruise themed graphic thats landscape oriented but about twice as wide as it is tall? i'm trying to make something for my FE gifts but i need a picture thats quite wide

has anyone got a cruise themed graphic thats landscape oriented but about twice as wide as it is tall? i'm trying to make something for my FE gifts but i need a picture thats quite wide

Perhaps this one would work? I resized it so don't know if it is looking a little squishy.

BlankCurisetemplate3.jpg
[/IMG]

Help all you crafty ones...
ok, HOW DO YOU turn this fabulous art into door magnets?
Can someone please clue me in -- do I print in color, laminate & affix or is there some cool kit?

:confused3

Most people buy printable ink jet magnetic sheets from Amazon, Ebay or a office supply store. Some people laminate theird prints on regular paper, then cut and glue magnets to the back but for me those tend to come loose from the door too easily. I prefer the sheets but they are a bit expensive.

Help all you crafty ones...
ok, HOW DO YOU turn this fabulous art into door magnets?
Can someone please clue me in -- do I print in color, laminate & affix or is there some cool kit?

:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter