***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 4!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

milliepie

DIS Veteran
:dance3:Part three filled up mighty fast, let's move on to part 4! :dance3:

REMEMBER – These designs are FREE and they cannot be SOLD or used for profit in ANY way whatsoever!!!!

Here are the links to the last three threads.

Part One: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1523226
Part Two: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2147014&page=255
Part Three: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2299290

If you are looking for the ears to go over the number on your stateroom door check out this thread for some awesome creations: :wizard:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2172891

If you want to see how others decorate their door, or if you want to post your pics check out this thread: :3dglasses
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2281626

FAQ: :confused:

Q: How do I print them, they are grainy?
A: If the picture is a thumbnail, you need to click on that. It will take you to the photo hosting site of the DISigner.
Once you are there, click on it again (for photobucket) or the click to enlarge box (4shared) to expand the DISign to it's full size.
You can then right click and save it at it's best quality.

Q: Where do I find these DISigns and how do I get one made for me?
A: Check out the signatures of some of the DISigners. They have links to their shared sites that you can look through. If you see something you would like to have, post a request with the one you would like and what you want on it. If you don't see what you had in mind, describe what you would like and hopefully someone can find a pic for you or make a new DISign.

Q: I would like to share. How do I post them from my computer to here?
A: There are many free image hosting sites you can sign up with. Try ImageShack, Photobucket, Flickr, 4shared. Once you sign up
you can upload your pictures and then post the url from there to your post on here. New pics and Ideas are always welcome and encouraged!
If you just want to share, but don't have time to help personalize, just say so in your post.

[QUOTEariel53098Thank you so much!!! Seeing the one on the beach that said "Daddy's home Hooray!" made me get tears in my eyes! I'm almost done with this separation. In ONE MONTH that sign will be my family's reality and thinking about it feels SO GOOD! Thank you!
Rachel [/QUOTE]

That has to be incredibly hard on everybody. I do appreciate the sacrifice your husband and you and kids make.

I know, we should call it the Jordak AWESOME creation and then some thread. :rotfl:
haha, i was thinking the other way around. Still feel like i am just visiting your thread. I cringe anytime somebody calls this my thread.

Hi Jordak,

I would like to request 3 designs please.

1 - Mickey and Minnie in the beach chairs on the beach, Mickey with an Ipod and a mickey bar. Minnie with an Ipod and a Margarita. Written in the sand - Dave and Rachael Castaway Cay 20th April 2010.

2 - Mickey and Minnie in the beach chairs on the beach, Mickey with a bottle of beer (Dos XX if possible, Corona if not) and NO ipod. Minnie with an Ipod and a Margarita. Written in the sand - Barb and Stew Castaway Cay 20th April 2010.

3 - Minnie in a beach chair with an ipod and a margarita. And a little Minnie playing in the sand or water. Written in the sand - Jen and Taylor Castaway Cay 20th April 2010.

Thank you so much
Rachael

Jordak-So happy for you that you didn't lose everything! That is great! :cool1:

Love your new disign! :love: My DD is having a midevil themed b-day party tomorrow and I was wondering if I could get that graphic? Can you put
Bella is 6, Huzzah! where the ship name is and replace the nautical graphics with maybe a sword, dragon, unicorn (or something like that...) if you don't have it or if its to fast I totally understand, just thought I'd ask. Thanks either way! Dani

Millipie,

Can I please get some pirate character fill names?

Josh and Ethan Mickey pirate
Danielle and Izabella Minnie pirate

Thanks so much. I can't remember if I asked about this alreay or not.:confused3 If I did I'm sorry. Dani

Jordak-So happy for you that you didn't lose everything! That is great! :cool1:

Love your new disign! :love: My DD is having a midevil themed b-day party tomorrow and I was wondering if I could get that graphic? Can you put
Bella is 6, Huzzah! where the ship name is and replace the nautical graphics with maybe a sword, dragon, unicorn (or something like that...) if you don't have it or if its to fast I totally understand, just thought I'd ask. Thanks either way! Dani
Sure, no problem. To bad it's tomorrow. I have another one i am working on right now that might of worked with your theme. Maybe to dark though. It's a wizard theme but i am still early into it.

Bella_is_6.jpg

Hello Jordak!!! I would like the one of the car with Mickey and Minnie for the Anniversary, it is the Disney Magic 2010, if you could add 11th Anniversary, Gonzo & Brenda
I love your designs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!!!! :banana:

Hi Jordak,

I would like to request 3 designs please.

1 - Mickey and Minnie in the beach chairs on the beach, Mickey with an Ipod and a mickey bar. Minnie with an Ipod and a Margarita. Written in the sand - Dave and Rachael Castaway Cay 20th April 2010.

2 - Mickey and Minnie in the beach chairs on the beach, Mickey with a bottle of beer (Dos XX if possible, Corona if not) and NO ipod. Minnie with an Ipod and a Margarita. Written in the sand - Barb and Stew Castaway Cay 20th April 2010.

3 - Minnie in a beach chair with an ipod and a margarita. And a little Minnie playing in the sand or water. Written in the sand - Jen and Taylor Castaway Cay 20th April 2010.

Thank you so much
Rachael
you're welcome

Hello Jordak!!! I would like the one of the car with Mickey and Minnie for the Anniversary, it is the Disney Magic 2010, if you could add 11th Anniversary, Gonzo & Brenda
I love your designs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!!!! :banana:
sure and thank you

GonzoBrenda.jpg

Hi Jordak,

I'd like to request 2 license plates, both from Florida and with the month of May.

Pink Minnie Mouse - "Nana"
Tigger & Eeyore - "Papa" (except could you please just make it Eeyore? We don't want Tigger on it.)

Also, could you please make me one of the Disboard.com credit cards, with "Jocjarmom"? I have been a member since 2010. As always, thanks so much!

Karen

Hi Jordak,

I'd like to request 2 license plates, both from Florida and with the month of May.

Pink Minnie Mouse - "Nana"
Tigger & Eeyore - "Papa" (except could you please just make it Eeyore? We don't want Tigger on it.)

Also, could you please make me one of the Disboard.com credit cards, with "Jocjarmom"? I have been a member since 2010. As always, thanks so much!

Karen
Sure, happy to!

Sure, no problem. To bad it's tomorrow. I have another one i am working on right now that might of worked with your theme. Maybe to dark though. It's a wizard theme but i am still early into it.

Bella_is_6.jpg

Thank you sooooo much! It looks great!:thumbsup2 I'm going to print it up right now! You're the best! :goodvibes
Dani

US4jones, ariel53098 and iluv2go2disney, I haven't forgotten about your graphic requests from the other thread. I will get them finished this afternoon and post them on this thread this evening :wizard::)

Jordak- Thank you for the shields they look incredible. I have a couple more requests if you don't mind also a fix. I didn't realize the wine bottle you did for me says magic but has wonder in the background I requested the wrong one (sorry:confused3) could I get this changed just so poster in background has magic instead
Baltic_wine.jpg

could I get this plate with Deb
Sarah-1.jpg

this one just blank no name or date
EmergencyMickey_Bars.jpg

this one with just Deb
treasurechest.jpg

and this one with 4oth birthday disney magic July 6-18, 2010
February19shadowbox.jpg
Thank you:worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!