***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 4!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry,I would like to say yes, but i would have to change everything on that design since it is so heavy Disney cruise related. So i have to reluctantly say no on this one but if you come across another one that i don't have to radically change i will gladly help you out.

That's okay! :goodvibes

Do you have any designs in mind that doesn't need major changes? :confused3

Jordak,

Wow - there are so many creative talents on this thread I am so amazed!

Could I please have a customized graphic as follows:

Mickey Ears Birthday Cake

Disney Wonder
Happy 50th Birthday Lori
January 21-23, 2011

I've looked thru your albums and found a Mike and Lori license plate that are just perfect for us.

Thanks a lot!

Jordak,

Wow - there are so many creative talents on this thread I am so amazed!

Could I please have a customized graphic as follows:

Mickey Ears Birthday Cake

Disney Wonder
Happy 50th Birthday Lori
January 21-23, 2011

I've looked thru your albums and found a Mike and Lori license plate that are just perfect for us.

Thanks a lot!
You bet!

birthdaycake_Lori.jpg

Wow thanks! these are so good I wonder if I might trouble you for one more?

The license plate of Simba and Nala snuggling with Stacy on it

I hope my description makes sense if not just let me know and I will try to find it

TIA!

Wow thanks! these are so good I wonder if I might trouble you for one more?

The license plate of Simba and Nala snuggling with Stacy on it

I hope my description makes sense if not just let me know and I will try to find it

TIA!
sure

Stacy-2.jpg

you're welcome

Amazing!!! Thank you! I was wondering if there was any way possible to make Jacob's plate (Cheshire Cat) another color besides pink. If not, would it be possible to make him a plate with the March Hare instead so that his isn't pink? You are awesome!

Also if its not too much to ask, could we get the disney dream deck chairs on the beach scene with the clous Mickey and Goofy in the sky for each cabin? (One would say Amy, Patrick, Jacob, Tyler and Ana on the chairs...and one would say Mandi, Michael, Chloe and Dylan on the chairs):worship:

Amazing!!! Thank you! I was wondering if there was any way possible to make Jacob's plate (Cheshire Cat) another color besides pink. If not, would it be possible to make him a plate with the March Hare instead so that his isn't pink? You are awesome!

Also if its not too much to ask, could we get the disney dream deck chairs on the beach scene with the clous Mickey and Goofy in the sky for each cabin? (One would say Amy, Patrick, Jacob, Tyler and Ana on the chairs...and one would say Mandi, Michael, Chloe and Dylan on the chairs):worship:
Sure, no problem. Milliepie will be able to help you with the other request.

Jacob-3.jpg

My contribution

Thank you so much! Can I bother you for one more design? The license plate one with Kaylee on it (Dream) can you make 4 of the same with different names? I would need Heather, Sean, Nano, and Nana....Thanks so much, everyone loves them and cant wait for our cruise! :thumbsup2

***Just noticed there are different characters lol it really doesnt matter. Your stuff is very cool!

Good morning! I was hoping you might be able to help us with a few magnet requests :) We love the Disney Dream design with the Mickey and Goofy clouds in the sky and the deck chairs sitting on the beach. Would it be possible to get one with 5 deck chairs : Amy, Patrick, Jacob, Tyler , and Ana and a second one with Mandi, Michael, Chloe, Dylan as the names? Dated 2011 if you could :)

We are also looking for anything Figment for Mandi's name and anything Alice in Wonderland characters for Amy's name :) Thank you sooooooo much!!:worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!