***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I print these on the magnetic paper you can buy at OfficeMax, is the magnet strong enough to stick to the door? I remember that paper being kind of magnetically weak......

1. I can't just fix something, I have to redo it again. You said if it was easy. It isn't.
2. I'm in the middle of packing for camping
3. I'm on hiatus indefinitely, once I finish the last 10 or so that I'd indicated earlier. Hopefully this afternoon.
4. I'll see if I get to it this afternoon.
I'm very sorry to let people down like this. It's most of why I'm choosing not to disign for a while...possibly until my dd starts kindergarten.

I didn't mean to upset you! :sad1: You didn't let me down! I'm VERY THANKFUL for the graphics you made me! :thanks::thanks: I really just thought you may have missed my note especially since it started with a comment to Millipie!

I hope you enjoy your camping trip! And I hope you know how much we appreciate all you've done for us here on the Disboards!!!

I'll finish up the rest of the requests (bottom of page 232 through this post) sometime this week, then I'm going to go on hiatus for a while.
With DD having given up her naps and life coming in all over, I'm just not able to fill requests in as prompt of a manner as I'd feel is responsible.

Just wanted to repost this post by cruisecrasher. She posted this on page 239.

PLEASE do not submit any new requests for her designs.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation and understanding.

Hi Milliepie-

Hope its not too late as I am the worst procrastinator!

Would it be possible to get a few designs for the MV?

Portholes
Minnie - Louise
Daisy - Denise
Pluto - Pam
Goofy - Omari
Gang - The Croston Family - Fantasy MV

4 Beach Chairs w/ Louise, Pam, Denise & Omari

DCL Name Tags
Omari - Philadelphia, PA - Fantasy
Pam - Philadelphia, PA - Fantasy
Denise - Philadelphia, PA - Fantasy
Louise - Jacksonville, FL - Fantasy

Thank you so much for anything you are able to do!!

I'll finish up the rest of the requests (bottom of page 232 through this post) sometime this week, then I'm going to go on hiatus for a while.
With DD having given up her naps and life coming in all over, I'm just not able to fill requests in as prompt of a manner as I'd feel is responsible.

Cruisecrasher,

Thank you very much for the designs. We're heading on our first Disney cruise soon and you've helped make it very special. As the Dad of 4 (soon to be 5) year old twins, I am amazed you've had time to do all you do. The twins keep us very busy and, as you say, life does keep coming in from all sides.

Thanks again. Hopefully you'll check the boards enough to see how much you and your work are appreciated. The graphics are awesome!!

Cruisecrasher: Thanks so much for your dis-igns! You have made so many people's trips even more magical. Take a wonderful break and we hope to see you refreshed again soon. :cheer2:

Hi,

I would like to please request the following:

Porthole:
The Wiggins Family

5 beach chairs with the Magic:

Brittany
MJ
Mackenzie
Tyler
Devin

Mickey head that says Happy 9th Birthday Mackenzie and Devin

Thank you so much!

I designed a magnet for our cruise door! I used Milliepie's disign (the Mickey head with Doofensmirtz with Fastpasses) and added the words, but that is a fete for me - I have absolutely no skills. It says "I have the Fastpasses, now where's this Aqua Duck I keep hearing about?"

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B3OWDV1zfXNCMzJfUDRDQzNUNXFGZ3JDekVwb1hmZw

Obviously, I don't now how to save it as an image file, but if you click it should take you to Google Documents to see the pdf file. It's a long story, but basically, I wanted to go to Disney World, DH wanted to go on a cruise, and he won. He tells me I won't know what to do for the next 3 months if I'm not planning or Fastpass Strategy! So a private joke, but I think DH and DS will get a kick out of it.

Milliepie,

I'll be sailing in May with my daughter, Raianne, to celebrate her 12th birthday and have the following requests for you:

1) Harry Potter Hat with the name Raianne on it (she's a HUGE HP fan);
2) Pillowcase (like in post 2725) of ship with Mickey ears out of stars (we'll be on the Fantasy so I'd love some reference to the Fantasy like "May Every Fantasy You Dream Become a Reality" but would be very happy with "Have a Magical Night" if that is too much trouble);
3) Beach chairs (just like in post 3291: pink and purple) with Fantasy, 2012 in clouds, May 12-19 in sand, Raianne on the pink chair, and Erin on the purple chair; and
4) Birthday magnets: the b-day Tink magnet from post 3240 with "Happy Birthday Raianne!", the top b-day gang design from post 3157 w/ "Happy 12th Birthday Raianne!", and the bday porthole from post 3157 with "Happy Birthday Raianne!"

I hope this is not too large a request! I've been trying really hard to narrow down my picks from all of your amazing designs. :)

Thank you so much!!!

No problem :goodvibes Have a great and magical cruise. We set sail next week too but on the Wonder...I can't wait!

Was very impressed by how fast you did my Bama mickey head. Is it possible to get 2 more from you. I saw that you had Denver Broncos can it say The Navarro Family and can I also get another Bama Mickey saying The Lockett Family.I greatly appreciate it dearly! Thanks again Samantha!:mickeyjum

Cruisecrasher,

I'll be sailing in May with my daughter, Raianne. We both love the Hunger Games and I would love it if you could make a Hunger Games MH with her name on it: Raianne. I'd also love it if you would make the Winnie the Pooh with the Hundred Acre Woods map MH with my name on it: Erin.

Thank you so much!!! :)

Hi Blueeyes87!
I have another request for you if you have time before your cruise. :cool2:
I just saw your lightning McQueen Mickey heads and love them! Can you do one that say Benjamin and one that says Nicolas? Also, I like the chip and dale Mickey head, but can you do it with Mickey and Minnie and put the names Chuck and Jeannie, the ship we're sailing is The Fantasy and the dates are June 23-30. Thanks so much!! :worship:
Jeannie

here you go :)

Was very impressed by how fast you did my Bama mickey head. Is it possible to get 2 more from you. I saw that you had Denver Broncos can it say The Navarro Family and can I also get another Bama Mickey saying The Lockett Family.I greatly appreciate it dearly! Thanks again Samantha!:mickeyjum

no problem :thumbsup2

I designed a magnet for our cruise door! I used Milliepie's disign (the Mickey head with Doofensmirtz with Fastpasses) and added the words, but that is a fete for me - I have absolutely no skills. It says "I have the Fastpasses, now where's this Aqua Duck I keep hearing about?"

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B3OWDV1zfXNCMzJfUDRDQzNUNXFGZ3JDekVwb1hmZw

Obviously, I don't now how to save it as an image file, but if you click it should take you to Google Documents to see the pdf file. It's a long story, but basically, I wanted to go to Disney World, DH wanted to go on a cruise, and he won. He tells me I won't know what to do for the next 3 months if I'm not planning or Fastpass Strategy! So a private joke, but I think DH and DS will get a kick out of it.

That is really cute. If we were sailing on the Dream or Fantasy anytime soon, I would borrow it. ;)

Cruisecrasher,

I'll be sailing in May with my daughter, Raianne. We both love the Hunger Games and I would love it if you could make a Hunger Games MH with her name on it: Raianne. I'd also love it if you would make the Winnie the Pooh with the Hundred Acre Woods map MH with my name on it: Erin.

Thank you so much!!! :)

Ria's Mommy, you may want to read post 3646 at the top of the page... Cruisecrasher is taking a break for a while. I don't know if any of the other Disigners on the board can help you or not.

Had a few minutes to do a few this morning. I'll try again later today! :goodvibes

Milliepie,

I love your designs! Could you help me with a custom design using your porthole's? I'm trying to make T-shirts for our Aug 5th trip to Canada. It's for my mother, me, and my 9 yr old daughter.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/gLktXkyB/mickey_minnie_porthole.html

What I'm hoping you can do is take three of your porthole's and put them in the mickey head shape and put these characters and names on them.

1st ear - Carol - Fauna
2nd ear - Tammy - Flora
Head - Carissa - Merryweather

Then above the ears put Out to Sea, and at the bottom put Just Us Three.

I know this is a lot of customization you probably don't have, and I'm willing to entertain other ideas as well.

Thanks!

Is this how you envisioned it? Hope so. :goodvibes

Hi Milliepie!
I love your work!!!!! Is there anyway you could do a few for me? I'd love the mickey ears globe for our upcoming cruise. We're cruising on the Disney Fantasy, June 23-June 30 in the Western Carribean.
Also, is the beach chairs design yours? Can I have one for our family? We have Chuck (my DH), Jeannie (myself), Benjamin (my DS) and Nicolas (my DS). Also, same thing, cruising on the Disney Fantasy, June 23-June 30. Lastly, can you create a design to celebrate my Husband's 40th birthday? His name is Chuck. If that is too much, then just the mickey ears globe would be fantastic. Thank you so very much! I love, love, love your designs!
:yay:

A few for you. :)

Hi Milliepie,

Would it be possible for you to do the Mickey globe for my Family (the Raab's) we will be sailing the Eastern Caribbean on June 16th.

Thank you so much!

Welcome. :)

http://www.4shared.com/photo/QI3yP6Ry/allen_sharon_jameson_dream_bea.html

Can you please do this for the Fantasy, 2012 with a Mickey chair with "Shelly" and a Piglet chair with "Jane"?

Thank you so much for sharing your talents! Your designs are wonderful!!!:worship:

I guess my other stuff was looked over

is it possible to get some magnets done for the Disney hawaii cruise April 29th-May 14th 2012 on the wonder. Maybe something with Stitch as well as can i get 2 names done Lindsay and Tina in Hawaiian disney also a happy birthday Tina with tinkerbell.

thanks i appreciate it

here you go :)

Blueeyes 87, you are so awesome!!!!!! :cheer2: Thank you so very much! My boys are going to be so surprised when they see these cool magnets on the door!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I love ya for doing these so quickly for me! :love:
Happy Cruising to you!
Jeannie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter