Cruise magnets

Joenerx

Earning My Ears
Hi All, we (myself my husband and 5 boys) are going on our 1st Disney cruise in September and I need some help/ guidance with creating door magnets. I was trying to find a template or something I could use to get started. Can anyone share advice/help/ or a template? Thanks so much!

Just back from a cruise with 30+ in our group. 2 of us coordinated Everyone’s doors. We had soooo much fun.
I used Pinterest and got ideas and just went from there. We tried to make each door special to that group/family. One was just engaged... I took several of their photos, got them all magnet at cvs.. inexpensive, and then made a custom 12 by 12 matter piece so everyone could wish them well. Another had a baby... and that one was geared towards a cruise with baby... I went to craft stores, grabbed pre made pix and also used my cricut, mounted photos of the baby and
Had great fun with small gift surprises.
On every door we made a ship, took face pix, mounted them in portholes and then added tons of personalized details to each one...
lots of fun!
It was a surprise and we loved seeing and hearing about the reactions.

First step.. Pinterest is ur friend, lol
Good luck!

Any suggestions for an app for iPad to create door signs?

The apps I use constantly to create stuff on my iPad are Juxtaposer, Phonto, and ArtStudio. The first app is for adding and masking things, the second I use for adding my text, and the third I use to draw stuff and much more.

IMG_9922.JPG

Hi All, we (myself my husband and 5 boys) are going on our 1st Disney cruise in September and I need some help/ guidance with creating door magnets. I was trying to find a template or something I could use to get started. Can anyone share advice/help/ or a template? Thanks so much!
Were you able to get help with magnets?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!