Cruise Pictures for DVD

stefanmumaw

Earning My Ears
Hello All-

I need your help. I am taking my DW and our best friends on our first cruise on Jan. 26. It's a suprise Christmas gift to our friends, and for Christmas, I'm putting together a DVD of us explaining the cruise, what to bring, the Disney Cruise video they sent me, etc. I can create custom menus for the DVD from pictures if I want, and I would love to create some of the menus using actual pictures of the boat, or the ports, or something that has to do with the cruise itself. There are plenty of images online that users of the forum have posted (Thank You!) but for the DVd, I need those images to be 720x480 pixels large, at 72 dpi. Does anyone have images of the cruise or destinations, etc at that size or larger they could allow me to use in the DVD for our friends? Thanks in advance everyone. Can't wait for the trip! Anyone wanna golf in Freeport with us?

You should be able to resize the photos. MS PhotoEditor even has that capability. You may have to resize the pictures to a larger size then crop them down to the correct size (so you dont distort the picture)

thanks mike-

i really appreciate the images, they are great. not to keep coming back to the well, because you've been so gracious to send me the ones you have, but do you have any of sort of tropical paradise type images, images like the one with the cabanas that you sent, maybe of the beach or scenery with the clear blue water, etc? or might you have any of the ornate features of the boat, like the statue in the lobby (lobby?) of triton or whoever it is? i am really appreciative of the ones you have sent, and i will definitely be using them in the DVD, they're just so great I want to see if you have more! thanks again for that, that was very kind of you to send those.

We have a bunch posted - just follow the link below and if you see any you like, I can e-mail them to you or you can download them right from that site. I have some others as well so if you see something that's sorta what you're looking for but not quite it, let me know & I'll check my files - I have over 1400 total!

thanks guys-

you guys absolutely rock! the images you've sent me and that i've downloaded are perfect for the project. thanks a ton, i couldn't have found them without you. thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter