Cruise swap

UGAFan0829

DIS Veteran
I know that there is currently a cruise swap in progress, but I would love to participate in the next one, if there is another one. I just signed up for my first swap, and since I have only been on DCL and not to WDW, I would LOVE to do a cruise one. Do you think that there will be another happening in the future, or am I just SOL? TIA!

UGAFan0829 said:
I know that there is currently a cruise swap in progress, but I would love to participate in the next one, if there is another one. I just signed up for my first swap, and since I have only been on DCL and not to WDW, I would LOVE to do a cruise one. Do you think that there will be another happening in the future, or am I just SOL? TIA!

Welcome, UGAFan0829! Actually, there are two DCL swaps going on right now. I'm sure there will be others at some point, though. Just hold on!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter