Cruises out of NYC with a Stop at WDW - Good News!!!

mmouse37

DCL Diva!!
Just got this email about Fast Passes (Avatar Flight of Passage and Na'vi River Journey in Pandora - The World of Avatar at Disney's Animal Kingdom included). I know there was discussion on if they would be included or excluded.

We are excited about your upcoming sailing aboard the Disney Magic and want to share an important update about your 1-day Walt Disney World® Resort ticket with Park Hopper® option.

You will utilize your shipboard Key to the World Card as your ticket into the Theme Parks for the day. Three FastPass+ selections will automatically be included as part of your admission that can be used at any attraction including Avatar Flight of Passage and Na'vi River Journey in Pandora - The World of Avatar at Disney's Animal Kingdom. You do not need to make FastPass+ selections in advance. Please also note that your Disney Cruise Line Key to the World Card cannot be used for charging privileges at the Walt Disney World Resort. You will need to bring a credit-card or cash for all in-park purchases.

If you have not done so, please visit the Disney Cruise Line website to sign up for a complimentary transportation ticket from our cruise terminal in Port Canaveral to the Walt Disney World Resort or a Port Canaveral Port Adventure. We understand that not all of our Guests are interested in visiting the resort or booking a Port Adventure, but want to make sure that if you are planning to go to the resort that you have the opportunity to select your departure time and Theme Park to start your day.

Complimentary motorcoach transportation will be provided from Port Canaveral at select times beginning as early as 7:30 a.m. Return transportation will be available throughout the afternoon and up until just before regular park closing time. Travel to Walt Disney World will take approximately 90 minutes so be sure to plan your first activity no earlier than two hours from your bus departure time.

Also, please keep in mind that many Disney table-service restaurants are quite popular and can book very quickly. Dining reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance online at www.disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservations/dining/ or by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Of course, there are also plenty of counter-service options to fit every taste throughout each of the four parks.

For additional information about the Walt Disney World Resort, please Click here

We look forward to welcoming you onboard in the near future!

Sincerely,

The Cast and Crew
Disney Cruise Line

MJ

just got same e-mail for our upcoming 10/28 cruise out of NY. Glad we reserved early transportation to Animal Kingdom.

May I ask when you’re sailing? Our ship departs Oct 6th and our letter stated “with the exception of Avatar Flight of Passage and Na'vi River Journey in Pandora - The World of Avatar”. I wonder if this is something they’re only doing for cruises later in the season, or they’ve made a change overall? Maybe we will get lucky!

May I ask when you’re sailing? Our ship departs Oct 6th and our letter stated “with the exception of Avatar Flight of Passage and Na'vi River Journey in Pandora - The World of Avatar”. I wonder if this is something they’re only doing for cruises later in the season, or they’ve made a change overall? Maybe we will get lucky!

10/14 out of NY so it seems odd that they would say different things for cruises a week apart.

MJ

Just checked my email for the Nov 4th trip and we also have it listed as including Pandora for our 3 fastpasses. Thank you for letting us know. I was also able to get tickets for a Heroic encounter. Too late for Groot, but got the other one.

Yes, once you use up your 3 anytime FP's then you can make more FP's at any Kiosk at the parks.

MJ

I'm on your cruise and got the same email, we're in on it.

Can anyone who has already checked in describe what the options were for buses to WDW? Do they go to all Parks? TTC only? And where do you meet buses back? Thanks!

Can anyone who has already checked in describe what the options were for buses to WDW? Do they go to all Parks? TTC only? And where do you meet buses back? Thanks!
All parks, looks like hourly windows in the morning keyed to the particular park opening time

Are you on the magic sailing out of NYC? Bc I literally just copied and pasted the email I received and it says those attractions are included... see below.

You will utilize your shipboard Key to the World Card as your ticket into the Theme Parks for the day. Three FastPass+ selections will automatically be included as part of your admission that can be used at any attraction including Avatar Flight of Passage and Na'vi River Journey in Pandora - The World of Avatar at Disney's Animal Kingdom. You do not need to make FastPass+ selections in advance. Please also note that your Disney Cruise Line Key to the World Card cannot be used for charging privileges at the Walt Disney World Resort. You will need to bring a credit-card or cash for all in-park purchases.

When I cruised this itinerary in 2012, you met the buses in the same spot as the rest of the Disney property. You'll be able to tell which ones are the cruise buses. :) They also had a large sign set up as you walked into the bus area directing you to the bus for the cruise pick up and cast members waiting for you. I'm pretty sure I have a picture somewhere...

I'm pretty sure you can return to the ship at any time. Our first cruise we went back at 6. Our second cruise my DH went back at 7 and my DD and I stayed until 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter