Cruisin' November 11/26-12/03

hpscole

Earning My Ears
Would like to connect with anyone who is planning to cruise in 2005. Our dates are the week of 11/26!! This will be our first Disney Cruise and are soooo excited!! Also, how do you post your countdown??
HOLLY:earsboy:

go to the Cruise meet section of the boards - I am sure you will find some people there.

We are also planning to go at that time. It is our first Disney Cruise too and we are all really excited. I just wish the countdown wasnt so long, but that gives us lots of time to plan and get extra excitement built up.
We are in 7562 and 7563, and there will be six of us. I think there was another thread started with this 11/26 sail date, but I cannot find it...I know there were about 6 or 7 listed on it though. I will have to look further. Looking forward to talking with you!
Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter