Cruising December 2, 2019

DisneyBabcia

Earned my ears
Can anyone design something like this for me?

I'm having a problem inserting image. It's Mickey shape filled in with names, ports etc.

We are sailing on the Disney Magic from Miami. Going to Castaway Cay, Bahamas and Key West. It's the Cloud and Cziraki families. There's Jason, Christina, Ollie, Kayla and Babcia (Polish for grandmother). Any help would be much appreciated.

I have a couple of designs I think could work, but it's hard to know since you seem to want something specific, but I have no photo there. Do you want just one design with both family names on it, plus all 5 first names? (Like the left one. If this design I need to know if any should have a Minnie bow.) Or do you want a personalized Mickey head, one for each person? (Like the one on the right?)

Also, before I can do anything, you would need to have at least ten posts to enable your conversations because I will need to send you a link to my Flickr account in a pm.

Edited to delete my attachment.

Last edited:
Oh, a Mickey word cloud. I made these options for you. You can download whichever one(s) you like.

IMG_8532.JPG

Last edited:

You're welcome.

They will be deleted Friday, so if you want any, please make sure you download and save them. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi. I really love my Mickey cloud. My daughter signed me up for the fish extenders. 😩 I thought I could give each family one of your designs. Would that be possible or is it against any rules. No problem if it's not possible, just thought it was a great idea.

Yes, I can make you something, but you still do not have your post count over 10 so that I can send you a PM with the link to my Flickr so you can download your items once they are done. I made an exception above because the items were very personalized and of no use to anyone but you. I normally do not post my work or the links to my Flickr publicly. Below is a link to the test board, please post there to get your post count over 10 and enable conversations.

Also, I will need specifics on what you want me to make for you. You can look through my thread if you want ideas. Or if you want a cruise theme Mickey Head with the ship and trip dates, I can do that. People make magnets with them. If you send me a link to your exact cruise from the Disney site, I can use the map with the ports to your cruise in the design.

Or I can just make the same word cloud Mickey head I made for you with your trip dates, ports, and ship name. Or maybe you have a different idea, JLMK.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/u...t-count-please.3571551/page-387#post-61078615

1570742713546.png
With the names Cheri, Tim (mom and dad) and Timmy. Over the arch "Disneymoon 2019"

Cheri Disney Magic

Tim Disney Magic

Timmy Disney Magic

Is this ok? If it's too much, no problem.

Can I please get a word cloud Mickey head and full body Mickey? Whatever works best, but some possible words:

Disney Magic
November 2019
Very Merrytime
San Juan
St. Kitts
Tortola
Castaway Cay

Thank you!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts