Cruising during pandemic - thoughts?

mhamach

Earning My Ears
Disney opened booking a couple weeks ago for 2021 - I am curious how people feel about committing to a cruise next year given current circumstances?

I had my very first cruise planned for this November that I had to cancel. Prior to all of this, I was super excited for the trip! Now I feel like there’s just too much risk for cruising when compared with other things that I love like resort stays or even visiting the parks. In some sense I don’t know what I’m missing, so it’s much easier for me to say no to it. I just can’t expose my kids/family to that. I won’t be cruising in 2021.

You might want to post this in the main cruise line forum to get more answers. The pre-trip reports forum doesn’t get a lot of traffic.

We have two cruises booked for 2021. Waiting for rules, regs, and limitations to decide if we should cancel but at this point I think I would feel safe cruising with DCL.

We had three Disney cruises cancelled this year due to coronavirus. We now have 5 Disney cruises booked for 2021: a B2B in May, one in September, and another B2B in October. As long as an effective Covid-19 vaccine is available and we've had a month for it to fully take effect, we have no hesitation sailing on a cruise ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!