Cruising on May 30? If so, I could use your help...

abeyst

DIS Veteran
I'm normally not on this board, but I'm desperately looking for a pin they're releasing on the cruise and was hoping someone would be willing to pick up one or 2 for me. It's the opening day Finding Nemo pin.

It's being released on May 30th, the same day the movie is released.

If anyone would be willing to do this, please let me know! I would be indebted to you forever!

I have read that opening day is on May 30th and that will also be opening day on the ship which is the only day they will have the pin. I think you need to ask the sailing prior to ours.

Thanks for your posts, everyone.

Makaylee, I think what you've seen is that the pin may sell out May 30. I hope it doesn't go that fast! I've changed my original post to those sailing on the 30th.

bahama97, you're awesome!. If you find them I'm hoping for 2 or 3 but I'll take even 1 if you can find it. What day are you going to be back and I'll start looking for a PM or post?

Glenda,

I sent you a pm if you could help me too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter