Crystal Lotus Disney Dim Sum

AZMama2016

Mouseketeer
I really want to do this but can someone translate this for me?

“Disney Dim Sum is available on weekends and public holidays for lunch when you order at least 24 hours in advance. Please order at least 48 hours in advance for Monday through Friday.”

I will be there on a Wednesday. If I order on Monday, can I get the Disney dim sum lunch during my visit? I THINK I can, but it’s worded oddly.

Thanks!

I believe so. From my experience, if it is not available, the person you talk to when you make your reservation will tell you that it is not available.

I believe the only time it's always available is on the weekends. The only weekdays it would be available on would have to be a public holiday. So unless you'll be there on a Wednesday that's a holiday, you won't be able to get it.

The way I read it....
Weekends and public holidays - order at least 24 hours in advance.
Mondays to Fridays - order 48 hours in advance.

They should have just make it 48 hours for every day.

The way I read it....
Weekends and public holidays - order at least 24 hours in advance.
Mondays to Fridays - order 48 hours in advance.

They should have just make it 48 hours for every day.

My first thought was as bibbidi explained it, but the “Monday through Friday” confused me and I think your interpretation is right. I guess worst case I call ahead to reserve and they will let me know for sure. Has anyone here reserved this service calling from the US?

I called from the US to reserve for my trip in May. Disney Dim Sum is only available on weekends and for lunch only.

Thank you. Unfortunately we will be there mid-week, so guess I can cross this off my wishlist.
So I thought it was only weekends too, but WDWNT was visiting and they had the dim sum on a Monday. So maybe contact the hotel again to be absolutely sure!

Disney Dim Sum is absolutely available during the weekdays, but for lunch time only. My wife and I went there just a couple weeks ago on a Tuesday. I am not sure if it had to do with us booking 1-2 months in advance but we had great seats by the window.

Saw same thing about weekends only. Once we arrived (September 2018), we were able to book. Hope you have fun! Please figure out way to get chili sauce to the States.

Also, visit Tim Ho Wan...amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!