• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crystal palace closing for rehab

Mazzy

Planning for 2019
For those travelling in the next few months -

Crystal Palace Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom will be closing for re-hab July 27 until Dec 15 so no Pooh breakfasts during this time :(

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for all those this effects, particularly the large October half term crowd.

I noticed this on the Restaurants forum yesterday. Given the vast number of restaurants on WDW property, I can't get overly excited about it.

Oh bottoms! That's where we were taking DD for her breakfast meeting with Eeyore.

Oh well, back to the drawing board . . . .

Thats such a sham, although the children are 10 & 6 we always eat here at least twice on each holiday, so that Mummy can get her Pooh fix - what will we do now i'm sure going to miss it.

oops that should have been its such a shame!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter