• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crystal Palace for dinner

lovelykccat

Earning My Ears
I have a PS for Crystal Palace for 4:20 on Nov. 18, I've only seen reviews for breakfast and lunch at this restaurant. Anyone have experiences with dinner?
Thanks in advance for your replies.

We love Cp for dinner. This is the first restaurant we go to when we get to WDW. It is me , my dh and two dd's (4&5). The buffet is very nice with carving stations. The kids have a section too Mac & cheese, fries, hotdogs ande chicken nuggets. There is also a salad bar as well as a dessert bar with soft serve ice cream. The characters are Pooh and Company. The staff encourages you to take your time and stick around. They have a parade also for the kids to follow the characters around your section. This is our fav. It is hard to be dissappointed from what we have expierenced.
:wave: :wave2: princess: princess:

We've eaten at Crystal Palace quite a few times, for lunch and for dinner - and we've always enjoyed it!!!

This year, we'll be having dinner at CP before MVMCP - can't wait!!!

Dinner was great! We went there for my DD 2nd b-day. The food was great and a lot of choices.:p

We have eaten dinner there twice in the past month! DD(2) loves the character interaction. All characters came around at least 2 times and my dd gave out lots of kisses!! For the kids they had mac n cheese, chicken fingers and pizza.

The buffet was pretty good. Lots of choices which included:
roasted chicken
carved turkey and prime rib
pulled pork
mashed potatoes
sauteed veggies
broccoli
rice
chicken/mushroom pasta
cold salads
peel and eat shrimp
breads

Lots of desserts..cheescake, peanut butter/chocolate cake, key lime pie, brownies, cookies, apple cobbler, bread pudding.....and soft serve ice cream.

We are going to try breakfast and lunch on our next trip in December.

This is a great place to dine for any meal. On my last trip I had both lunch & dinner there and both meals were wonderful. There's a great selection and the food is hot and tasty.

I think the menu is the same for lunch and dinner--they put it out and replenish it all day long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter