Crystal Palace late breakfast question

Iowamomof4

DIS Veteran
Breakfast at CP is scheduled until 10:30 and then lunch begins at 11:30. Have you had a late breakfast recently and been able to get something from the lunch options before you leave or do they have enough time separating the two now that it no longer works that way?

My ADR day is tomorrow and I'm still working out my strategies.
Thanks!

We had a late breakfast there in July and they switched over while we were there. Our server told us we were welcome to eat from the lunch buffet as well. We were full from the breakfast items so didn't partake, but we could have.

We had a late breakfast there in July and they switched over while we were there. Our server told us we were welcome to eat from the lunch buffet as well. We were full from the breakfast items so didn't partake, but we could have.

Perfect! Did you find the breakfast items were re-stocked well also? I'm envisioning always eating from a totally messed up pan of breakfast lasagna or something by going to a late seating.

Perfect! Did you find the breakfast items were re-stocked well also? I'm envisioning always eating from a totally messed up pan of breakfast lasagna or something by going to a late seating.

They were restocked right up until they switched over. I had worried some about the same thing, but there were plenty of fresh breakfast items being put out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!