CSR Transportation... ?

Mandy aka Minnie

Mouseketeer
How is the Disney transportation at Coronado Springs Resort? I was thinking of staying there during my Christmas trip this year. Do you think it may not be that bad since it's during the off season. Thanks for your help!! :)

We were there 3 weeks ago, it was quite busy, and we only had one problem with buses. On our first park day, there was no Animal Kingdom bus for almost 45 minutes. We finally gave up and drove that day.

Other than that, we never waited more than a few minutes for a bus, and the buses were never crowded. I think that maybe with CSR being a convention resort, many of the guests are busy during the day, so they don't go to the parks.

We absolutely loved CSR, and will be returning again as soon as we can!

Hi Mandy,

The CSR transportation is great. 99% of the time we never had to wait more than 5 minutes for a bus. One time leaving AK we had to wait 15 minutes but outside of that, it's awesome! Just remember, there are times when the bus is crowded and you may have to stand. We noticed this especially when leaving DtD.

Having stayed at CSR 4 times, the last in December, I can recall very few problems with the buses. Actually one of the greatest assets of this resort, as the buses are rarely packed except at peak times, i.e. after an evening event.

We will be there for the 5th time in just 15 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter