Cuba Port suggestions for independent tour companies

RedSox68

Retired 2021 -- All the Time to Travel Now!
We are cruising on Oceania and visiting Havana, Santiago and Cienfuegos -- 2 days at each port

Anyone have any suggestions for independent tour companies rather than using the cruise excursions?

Also, anyone have any reviews of Oceania Insignia?

Thanks much.

I haven't done it yet as we're cruising later this year, but I plan to use Strawberry Walking Tours. They get great reviews and the tour is free, you just tip the guide at the end.

A good place to get some suggestions is on Cruise Critic. Just go to the ports of call in the Caribbean and go to Cuba. Blexie gets a lot of rave reviews too.

I haven't done it yet as we're cruising later this year, but I plan to use Strawberry Walking Tours. They get great reviews and the tour is free, you just tip the guide at the end.

A good place to get some suggestions is on Cruise Critic. Just go to the ports of call in the Caribbean and go to Cuba. Blexie gets a lot of rave reviews too.

Thanks. What ports are Strawberry Walking Tours and Blexie in? [I have a thread on Cruise Critic, but they have changed their format and it's almost impossible (right now) to figure out how to find the postings you previously made or threads you started. I am waiting for a response to my email to them.]

Thanks. What ports are Strawberry Walking Tours and Blexie in? [I have a thread on Cruise Critic, but they have changed their format and it's almost impossible (right now) to figure out how to find the postings you previously made or threads you started. I am waiting for a response to my email to them.]
If you click on your username and then click on "profile" it brings up all of your posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter