• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cubd Den and others

rjacobs

Earning My Ears
What EXACTLY do they have/do in the Cubs Den? How does this compare to other child care programs?

DS has gone to the Cubs Den on each of his three trips (he was 4, 5 and 6) and loves it. It is one of his favorite things to do at Disney and he always wants to go twice!

They have video games. I'm not sure what kind but I know it's not Nintendo. They have other toys and games too. I know for sure they have Lincoln Logs because when DS was 4, he saved the cabin he built to show us. They have dinner and a snack later. At about 9:00 or 10:00, the kids vote on a Disney movie to watch and then they lay down on a mat and watch the movie.

The same older woman was working every time we were there and she was just wonderful. DS is generally an outgoing kid and we've never had any trouble leaving him anywhere, but I got the feeling that the workers would be really good with any kid.

I can't compare Cubs Den to anywhere else because it's the only place we've used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter