So glad you're back!! :) And howwww is Hunter 21 already??? Doesn't seem possible.

glad you're back!!

and might idea if camping is super 8or motel 6 - i even went home top sleep during girl scout camp l!!

Well, the koala pic was nice.... :D

Sorry that your pupper died. That is so tough!:guilty:

I was off the DIS for a while so I had no idea you started this! I'm all caught up now so you can go ahead with that next update. :rotfl:

I was wondering what you would think about All Star Music. It is my favorite value resort but I will admit the rooms are definitely worn. Luckily they are getting ready to renovate all of the rooms! They are going to look like the new POP rooms when they are done. They've started on the All Star Movies ones and then will move on to Music once Movies is done.

It's funny because I've had one of those handicapped/king bed rooms two of the three times I've stayed there. King bed is not a category you can purchase so it's just luck of the draw but having only 1 or 2 in your party probably makes it more likely. The rooms are a bit small but I've never minded because every time I've stayed there I've been solo. October will be interesting though because we will have three adults in the room (me, Mom and my husband Jim).

Here!! My baby turned 21 in June! Reading all I can on the disboards, and trip reports, because we're heading back in 2019 for the first time since 2009!

Glad to see you post again. You have been missed. Can't get rid of us that easily.

I am a long time lurker, but am so enjoying your trip report that I want to make sure I don't miss any of it!

Hey there! I was wondering if you would ever have time to get back around to this TR with all your busyness!

Gary and I were just in Shreveport a couple weeks ago and I thought about y'all. One of these days we'll have to figure out how to meet up and visit a bit. We were just talking about maybe doing First Monday in the fall when it isn't so stinking hot. I'll holler at you if we decide to go sometime and see if y'all might happen to be there so we can say hello.

Can't wait to read more of your TR. popcorn::

Im still here! I understand being busy! I have not even touched my TR since I got back from Disney in May! I have had not one free weekend to upload photos! I should just bring my camera to work with me. Glad to see all is well. I understand the pain of losing a pup. My dog died on December 1, 2014 and I am still not over it. I miss that evil minion of mine so much! Love him, but he was evil lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!