• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cup holders in mini vans

Colleen A.

<font color=green>Disney Planning Maniac!<br><font
We got a new (at least to us!) van in Jan and it has cup holders in the back for each person. I wanted the kids to have their own drinks on our way down to Disney, but since they are too old for the spill proof cups, I wasn't too sure about what I was going to use. Open bottles just aren't going to cut it with them! DH recently bought a bottle of Gatorade and I saw the bottle it came in. I love it! It has a top that can twist shut and a little drinking "spout". We are going to save 5 bottles so we all can have one. :)

Target has the "adult" insulated spill proof cups in characters in the automotive section. Very nice and not too pricey.

Walmart has 5 different coloed sports bottles [with the drinking spout] for $1.88!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter