Cupcake and cooking class

Ro<3

Earning My Ears
New to royal Caribbean so sorry if these are silly questions...
Does the cupcake class fill up? When can I reserve it/how far in advance?
Are there any other cooking activities that need to be prebooked?

And are there any "must do" things you recommend for kids I should book ahead?? And how far in advance do you book? (we are traveling with kids ages 4-18, so any age)

Thanks!

It typically shows up in the cruise planner once they add the standard categories such as dining and beverage (but in different category...think it's activities).

Interested in hearing feedback as we've thought of booking it but have yet to do so

Btw...what ship?

My daughters did the cupcake class on Allure last year. We were able to sign them up the day of the class.

It typically shows up in the cruise planner once they add the standard categories such as dining and beverage (but in different category...think it's activities).

Interested in hearing feedback as we've thought of booking it but have yet to do so

Btw...what ship?

We will be on the oasis this summer.

I was on Anthem of the Seas this past summer, and the cupcake class filled up a few months before our sailing. I waited too long to sign up.

New to royal Caribbean so sorry if these are silly questions...
Does the cupcake class fill up? When can I reserve it/how far in advance?
Are there any other cooking activities that need to be prebooked?

And are there any "must do" things you recommend for kids I should book ahead?? And how far in advance do you book? (we are traveling with kids ages 4-18, so any age)

Thanks!

It really depends on the ship. I signed up for the cupcake class ahead of time for my 3 Night Navigator cruise and it ended up getting cancelled because not enough people showed up.

Can parents watch but not participate (and thus, not pay)? Or do all in the room attend and participate? It's a bit costly at $46 per person but our kids would quite enjoy this.

Can parents watch but not participate (and thus, not pay)? Or do all in the room attend and participate? It's a bit costly at $46 per person but our kids would quite enjoy this.

Great point! Observing and letting the kids participate would interest me too. Everything I've seen about it has everyone participating in the room but I'm hoping someone here knows for sure...

I've read in other places that yes, you can just sign up your child and stand behind them as they decorate. I think they get 2-3 cupcakes to decorate anyway.

My daughter just did the cupcake decoration on Symphony of the Seas during our November 9 sailing. There were only 3 kids including my daughter at our booking time. I was able to stand behind her and watch. The instructor was friendly and offered me a stool to sit on. We paid $30 for it just last week. Not sure why its $46 now, perhaps wait for a sale.

My daughter just did the cupcake decoration on Symphony of the Seas during our November 9 sailing. There were only 3 kids including my daughter at our booking time. I was able to stand behind her and watch. The instructor was friendly and offered me a stool to sit on. We paid $30 for it just last week. Not sure why its $46 now, perhaps wait for a sale.
Thanks for confirming. Sorry. I forgot to clarify that it's $46 CAD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!