Curious if any of the restaurants at US/IOA serve any type of breakfast?

Meagansmom

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know or have had any type of breakfast at US/IOA? Usually when we go we grab something before but we are taking the inlaws and they usually eat a half way decent breakfast. Can anyone help? I see nothing mentioned on the menu site. Thanks!!!

Kelly - I looked in your book but did not see anything. Can you help?

Also Robin and Barry - You guys are always there!

Thanks guys!!!

IoA has the Croissant Moon Bakery, while the Studios has Beverly Hills Boulangerie. Both serve delicious pastries, fruit and sandwiches.

Also at IoA, they could get a Green Eggs and Ham sandwich at at the Green Eggs and Ham Cafe. :D

Other than that, both the Hard Rock Hotel and the Portofino Bay have full service restaurants serving breakfast off the menu or buffet.

If you aren't staying at either of these hotels, don't rule out the option of at least walking over to the Hard Rock Hotel for breakfast. It's a VERY short walk from either park.

Always there?:o :bounce: I WISH! Barry gets to go more than I do because he's lucky enough to live in the state!! (I'm in the next one North....)

I am ashamed and embarrassed to say that I usually sneak off to the McDonalds on Kirkman Rd for breakfast! It's a two minute run from Hard Rock and the best deal in town. Across the street near the Radisson is the Ponderosa which sells a big buffet. My group took advantage of that one morning last year but I don't like going to the parks on a full stomach....for obvious reasons!

One morning we did go down to the Sunset Grill and picked up bagels and pastries for less than $5. They had quite a wait for a sit down breakfast, I remember.

Croissant Moon looks great but I've never tried anything there. When I'm THAT close to the rides that's all that's on my mind!

The Crossant Moon Bakery and Beverly Hills Boulegerie have some huge chocolate chip cookies. They are very good and one is good enough for breakfast. They also have breakfast sandwiches and cinnamon buns.

HRH has the best breakfast in the park, IMHO. I would just have the continentl breakfast. For around $8, you can have a huge spread of bagels, cereal, pastries, and other cold breakfast foods. The price even includes coffee and juice.

I also hit the Ponderosa on Kirkman. Usually I just buy pasteries for breakfast from the supermarket. I don't want to get too full for breakfast because I like to hit the coasters early.

Barry, don't let my son hear that Chocolate Chip Cookies are breakfast food!! :earseek:

Thanks everyone for your help! Can anyone tell me how early they start to serve breakfast at HRH and Portofino? Can we park early in the parking ramps and walk over? Thanks again!

Breakfast at HRH and PBH begins at 7 am. The parking garages open really early, so get a parking spot and walk over to PBH or HRH. The PBH is about a 15 minute walk, so be prepared! :)

My personal favorite is Croissiont Moon Bakery for the cinnimon roll and the Ham, egg, cheese, on a croissiont sandwich.

the green eggs and ham eatery in suessland is suppose to open at 9:00am for a breakfast.

even though city walk is not my favorite place, patsamore' has a scrammbled egg, sausage, cafeteria type breakfast that starts at i believe 8:00am. there is also a CINNABON that opens at 8 ish. I think the CMB cinnimon roll is best:pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter