Current Bounceback?

tanyali26

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there is currently a bounceback? Also if staying at the campsite would you be able to book a bounceback as long as it is a actual hotel?

Bumping---I was looking for the same info. I did read that there's a 35% Deluxe or Villas discount, and 30% Mods. I saw dates on another thread; let me see if I can find them again and post. If anyone has booked bounceback recently and could comment, please do so! I also saw that someone tried to book the RO discount, but it defaulted to FD and they had to specify RO. Anyone get FD recently??

Here's what I found:
I also read that a few people got better rates on Orbitz once Disney's special offer discount came out because Orbitz has discount codes that stack an extra 15% off, making it a better deal than Bounceback.

Bounceback dates:
1/3-7
1/11-15
1/19-2/11
2/16-4/1
4/10-5/20
7/23-10/4
10/16-11/5
11/8-20
12/11-23

Here's what I found:
I also read that a few people got better rates on Orbitz once Disney's special offer discount came out because Orbitz has discount codes that stack an extra 15% off, making it a better deal than Bounceback.

Bounceback dates:
1/3-7
1/11-15
1/19-2/11
2/16-4/1
4/10-5/20
7/23-10/4
10/16-11/5
11/8-20
12/11-23
Are these all 2015 dates?

I have never booked on a BB before. Question... Does Disney change the BB throughout the year or is the BB info listed above good for the entire year? We won't be going until this Oct but are also planning another trip for next March. If this BB info above is good for the entire year, could I book a BB this fall for next March or would I need to wait until the 2016 BB comes out?

I have never booked on a BB before. Question... Does Disney change the BB throughout the year or is the BB info listed above good for the entire year? We won't be going until this Oct but are also planning another trip for next March. If this BB info above is good for the entire year, could I book a BB this fall for next March or would I need to wait until the 2016 BB comes out?

The terms and what's offered change. But you'd likely have a room discount for 2016 in October.

The BB offers change. If you're going this October I'm pretty sure the BB at that time will be for fall 2016.

We've booked a Free Dining BB offer for the past 4 years when staying various dates f0between Aug - Nov. We have a FD BB already booked for this September that was offered as a BB in Sept 2014.

Quick question re: BB offer...we are planning on going the 3rd week in November (week before T-giving) the BB dates end 2 days before the date that we would like to check out. Do we still get the BB rate for those 2 uncovered dates- or do we pay a different amount? If yes, If a RO discount comes out are we able to add that on to those dates? Thank you in advance!

Quick question re: BB offer...we are planning on going the 3rd week in November (week before T-giving) the BB dates end 2 days before the date that we would like to check out. Do we still get the BB rate for those 2 uncovered dates- or do we pay a different amount? If yes, If a RO discount comes out are we able to add that on to those dates? Thank you in advance!

I answered you in the thread you started.

I will be there soon (early May) and was wondering if I could get a bounceback for the same time next year? Or is it only for the select dates above for this year only? Sorry, never booked a bounceback before.

I will be there soon (early May) and was wondering if I could get a bounceback for the same time next year? Or is it only for the select dates above for this year only? Sorry, never booked a bounceback before.

May will be dates for the rest of this year.

Is the bounceback a room discount or free dining?

Depends on when you are there. Last year if you were there during the free dining period late August - early October, you could get a free dining bounceback for 2015 same time. After that, it was room discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter