Current Cruise Staffs (all ships)

Unless it's changed in the last week - Captain Andy and Clayton
They were my Captian and Cruise Director on the Magic in June 2016. At first I missed Brad, but I warmed up to Clayton really quickly. He's HILARIOUS and very friendly. My friend and I ran into Captain Andy in one of the ports and he said something to us -- can't remember what now -- that made us refer to him as Captain Andy Obvious for the rest of the trip. lol

Sorry to be delinquent in updating my own thread, but here is the Cruise Staff Team from my June 23rd-30th, 2018, 7-night Med cruise from Civitavecchia to Barcelona on Disney Magic:

Cruise Staff Team Lead/Bingo Caller - Leslie from Pennsylvania
Club Host - Tisa from New Jersey
Omar from Mexico
Sarah from Pennsylvania
Michael from England
Jay from Connecticut
Liliana from Mexico
Pau from Argentina
Taylor from California
DJ Wendell from Trinidad/Tobago

Cruise Director was Leslie Dallas from New York
Assistant Cruise Director was Anthony Youngblut from England
Captain was Commodore Tom Forberg from Norway

Last edited:

Brent was just on the fantasy along with assistant cruise director Anthony or Andrew? Both were great. Brent was incredibly charming and the entertainment was fabulous
I think you mean Trent instead of Brent.
Brent moved to Disney California Adventure a few years ago.
Current Cruise Director on the Fantasy is Trent Hitchcock.

Sorry to be delinquent in updating my own thread, but here is the Cruise Staff Team from my June 23rd-30th, 2018, 7-night Med cruise from Civitavecchia to Barcelona on Disney Magic:

Cruise Staff Team Lead/Bingo Caller - Leslie from Pennsylvania
Club Host - Tisa from Illinois
Omar from Mexico
Sarah from Pennsylvania
Michael from England
Jay from Connecticut
Liliana from Mexico
Pau from Argentina
Taylor from California
DJ Wendell from Trinidad/Tobago

Cruise Director was Leslie Dallas from New York
Assistant Cruise Director was Anthony Youngblut from England
Captain was Commodore Tom Forberg from Norway

If Leslie Dallas and Tisa are still on fire the WBTA, I'll be one happy cruiser.

If Leslie Dallas and Tisa are still on fire the WBTA, I'll be one happy cruiser.
On the 10 Night Med Cruise July 7th-17th; Tisa was still the club host and it was it was Tim from Las Vegas that was the bingo caller. Leslie was still there; along with Omar, Sarah, Michael, Jay, Pau, Taylor and DJ Wendell. I don't remember a Liliana being present.

Psy

In case you haven’t sailed yet it was Danny, David, and Rodrigo. I was sad to learn Tracey had resigned.
June 6th sailing Danny, David, and PJ were the concierge hosts.
Anybody know the current concierge hosts on the magic we will be on it in November.
chris

Just a quick point of clarification, the Cruise Staff are the team that runs all of the family an adult activities for the cruise director, such as bingo, dance parties, game shows, etc. This should not be confused with the much larger crew, which does consist of the Captain and his operations, deck, security, medical, and engineering personnel; the hotel and dining staff which consists of guest services, the dining room teams, bar servers, and your cabin stewards; and entertainment team, which consists of the cruise director, the show cast, characters with handlers, the youth activities team, and finally, the Cruise Staff. I specifically started this thread to answer who the current Cruise Staff members are on each ship.

Club Host was Tisa (definitely a nice surprise)

I was surprised when Matt (club host on the EBTA) said Tisa would be taking over on the Magic at the start of the next cruise. I know they can, and do, move them between ships, but I always associate Tisa with the Fantasy. Glad to see she's back on it!

I was surprised when Matt (club host on the EBTA) said Tisa would be taking over on the Magic at the start of the next cruise. I know they can, and do, move them between ships, but I always associate Tisa with the Fantasy. Glad to see she's back on it!
They are all so good but Tisa is definitely my favorite! And yes I definitely associate her with the Fantasy :)

Sailing concierge in November on the Dream....anyone know if Danny is still there? Saw a post that he was there in June...wondering if anyone saw him more recently.

Got off the Magic on Thursday.

Captain Fabian
Darren was CD
Matthew was ACD

Can't remember the Club Host name but he was tall and either British or Aussie....he was very funny and kept things interesting.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!