Current Cruise Staffs (all ships)

I will be able to provide my own update in October for Disney Dream since we are booking a 4-night to the Bahamas.

From mmouse37 in a post on another topic: "We just got off the Fantasy and I could tell you only one Cruise Staff person and that was Tisa. She was fantastic (she was on the Magic last October with us)."

Having seen many posts in this forum about having just returned from cruises, I am asking those posters to please provide the names of their Cruise Staff Team (see definition in first post if you aren't sure who that includes) from their recent trips.

I'm looking to know what ship Natalie Lopez is on now. She was on the Fantasy in November and was thinking about switching ships. She is a character handler and is one of the singers as well. She was amazing with my kids!!!

From mmouse37 in a post on another topic: "We just got off the Fantasy and I could tell you only one Cruise Staff person and that was Tisa. She was fantastic (she was on the Magic last October with us)."

I was just coming to post on this thread! Tisa was great but honestly did not interact with any other Cruise Staff members which was odd since we always did in the past. I think since the sailaway party was moved inside due to horrible rain I did not get to see and notice the other cruise staff members. We did not attend the inside sailaway party as it was way too hectic in the atrium.

MJ

I was just coming to post on this thread! Tisa was great but honestly did not interact with any other Cruise Staff members which was odd since we always did in the past. I think since the sailaway party was moved inside due to horrible rain I did not get to see and notice the other cruise staff members. We did not attend the inside sailaway party as it was way too hectic in the atrium.

MJ

Thank you for thinking of this thread and sorry that I stole your thunder.

MJ

Do you happen to know how long Tisa will be on the Fantasy? We have sailed with her 3 times now and would love to see her again next month.

Having seen many posts in this forum about having just returned from cruises, I am asking those posters to please provide the names of their Cruise Staff Team (see definition in first post if you aren't sure who that includes) from their recent trips.

I've noticed that there has been a lot of cruise staff shuffling among all 4 ships. Just as the cruise directors did a noticeable shuffle within the last couple of years, now they seem to be moving the cruise staff around from one ship to another, and many seem to be (whether voluntarily or involuntarily) leaving the company.

Here are my favorites:

Kristina (Character Handler)- San Diego, USA (she told me and we got a picture together)
Olivia (Character Handler)- New York, USA
Ryan (Assistant Server)- Philippines
Nicole (Character Handler)- USA (forgot where she was from)
Nana (Guest Services)- Japan
Martin (Animation)- England, UK
Clayton (Cruise Director)

We love Nana - does anyone know what ship she is on?

Has anyone seen Tina, who was on the Entertainment crew the last time I saw her? I first saw her on the Dream in January 2012 and then on the Fantasy in December 2012. I'm cruising again next year and hoping she'll be on my ship. She's great!

Has anyone seen Tina, who was on the Entertainment crew the last time I saw her? I first saw her on the Dream in January 2012 and then on the Fantasy in December 2012. I'm cruising again next year and hoping she'll be on my ship. She's great!

We also loved Tina! She was on the Fantasy in May 2011 and I would be over the moon to find her on our upcoming Dream! Or 2015 Fantasy! I believe she was from USA, maybe Midwest?

We also had a great time with Joshie on the Magic... he was a lot of fun and taught my little guy how to dance (during BiNGo! LOL!).

We also loved Tina! She was on the Fantasy in May 2011 and I would be over the moon to find her on our upcoming Dream! Or 2015 Fantasy! I believe she was from USA, maybe Midwest?

We also had a great time with Joshie on the Magic... he was a lot of fun and taught my little guy how to dance (during BiNGo! LOL!).

Yes, I think we're talking about the same Tina! I hope she's on your Dream and/or Fantasy cruise(s) and on my Wonder cruise. I hope someone can confirm whether or not she's still with DCL. She was definitely a CM to keep!

If it's the same Tina I met back in April 2012 on the Fantasy, she has left DCL. She was awesome. She would joke she couldn't talk with me since I was and am a NY Yankee fan:rotfl2:

If it's the same Tina I met back in April 2012 on the Fantasy, she has left DCL. She was awesome. She would joke she couldn't talk with me since I was and am a NY Yankee fan:rotfl2:

I hope it's not then. This will apparently be the one and only time I talk with you, too. Let's go, Mets!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter