Current Cruise Staffs (all ships)

Does anyone know if Valentin from Romania is currently on the Magic? He’s either a head server or restaurant manager. Thank you!

Just a quick point of clarification, the Cruise Staff are the team that runs all of the family an adult activities for the cruise director, such as bingo, dance parties, game shows, etc. This should not be confused with the much larger crew, which does consist of the Captain and his operations, deck, security, medical, and engineering personnel; the hotel and dining staff which consists of guest services, the dining room teams, bar servers, and your cabin stewards; and entertainment team, which consists of the cruise director, the show cast, characters with handlers, the youth activities team, and finally, the Cruise Staff. I specifically started this thread to answer who the current Cruise Staff members are on each ship. For other positions, please search for specific threads related to their whereabouts or start one of your own.

Has anyone see Durrell from North Carolina on any of the Disney Cruise ships lately? He is one of the entertainment cast members who runs the family games, art classes, and performs on the character stage shows. I saw on this thread he was on the Wonder in November 2018. I'm hoping he'll be on the Dream this March. Thanks!

Has anyone see Durrell from North Carolina on any of the Disney Cruise ships lately? He is one of the entertainment cast members who runs the family games, art classes, and performs on the character stage shows. I saw on this thread he was on the Wonder in November 2018. I'm hoping he'll be on the Dream this March. Thanks!

I have confirmed with him that he will be on my Easter weekend 2-night Baja on Disney Wonder.

Just returned from the Magic. Trent was the cruise director. Tom was the Captain. Matt was the adult club host. Concierge hosts were Aliana, Emmanuela, and Nikki.

Thank you for the update. Did you notice who were the rest of the Cruise Staff Team members (wearing the red and blue striped shirts and running the family and adult activities)?

We just got off the Fantasy today and Chris was amazing! We loved him and he just made the games and trivia so much more fun!

Supporting my own thread, here is the Cruise Staff Team from the Disney Wonder 2-night Baja sailing April 19th-21st, 2019:

Jo from England was the Club Host
Erin from Australia (The Sunshine Coast Bingo Host) was the Bingo Caller/Team Lead (EAM)
DJ Alex from Las Vegas was the DJ (DJ Lili from Mexico was taking over on the next sailing)
Natasha from South Africa
Raani from England
Deirdre from Ireland
Mitch(y-Moo-Moo) from Missouri
Brandon from Michigan
Derrell from North Carolina
Doni from Australia

Glenn Osburn from England was the Cruise Director, he was returning to Assistant Cruise Director on the next sailing
There was no Assistant Cruise Director, but Ashley Long from Kentucky was onboard and stayed backstage after returning on the 19th following her appearance on Good Morning America with Captain Minnie. She took back over as Cruise Director on the next Sailing.

I know that Ashley will be the cruise director on the Wonder at least through the May 27 sailing because my daughter asked her during our March sailing.

I know that Ashley will be the cruise director on the Wonder at least through the May 27 sailing because my daughter asked her during our March sailing.

She had a week off (5-night off of the ship and the 2-night where she worked backstage while Glenn did the guest-facing part of the job) to go to New York with Captain Minnie for her unveiling on Good Morning America. Natalie Bailey is supposed to come onboard in the early June timeframe to be the new Cruise Director.

Just a quick point of clarification, the Cruise Staff are the team that runs all of the family an adult activities for the cruise director, such as bingo, dance parties, game shows, etc. This should not be confused with the much larger crew, which does consist of the Captain and his operations, deck, security, medical, and engineering personnel; the hotel and dining staff which consists of guest services, the dining room teams, bar servers, and your cabin stewards; and entertainment team, which consists of the cruise director, the show cast, characters with handlers, the youth activities team, and finally, the Cruise Staff. I specifically started this thread to answer who the current Cruise Staff members are on each ship. For other positions, please search for specific threads related to their whereabouts or start one of your own.

Just to help keep this thread on track, here is the link to the "Where is My Favorite DCL Cast Member" thread.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/where-is-my-favorite-dcl-cast-member.2910548/

This can be used to find other Cast Members, while this thread is specifically for the Cruise Staff. Thanks!

Durrell did our Art of the Theme tour on the Wonder in January out of Puerto Rico. Funny guy.

Is there anyway to find out who the club host will be on an upcoming cruise (Magic August 8-18)?

Is there anyway to find out who the club host will be on an upcoming cruise (Magic August 8-18)?

The closest confirmation you may get is if the previous or current club host has mentioned it on a recent cruise, and someone comes here to post it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!