Current DCL Dooney & Bourke's Offerings?

southerngirl528

Dreamin' of Maui
Ahoy! Anyone recently back from a DCL cruise have any photos or good descriptions of the current DCL Dooney & Bourke handbag offerings?

My favorite Disney Dooney is a nylon "shopper" I got at Aulani a few years ago. It's bright and colorful and I LOVE it! Not as big a fan of the "pebble" leather Dooneys. I'm hoping they have something super cute to purchase when I'm on the Fantasy in early September! Anyone??

Thanks in advance! princess:

Ahoy! Anyone recently back from a DCL cruise have any photos or good descriptions of the current DCL Dooney & Bourke handbag offerings?

My favorite Disney Dooney is a nylon "shopper" I got at Aulani a few years ago. It's bright and colorful and I LOVE it! Not as big a fan of the "pebble" leather Dooneys. I'm hoping they have something super cute to purchase when I'm on the Fantasy in early September! Anyone??

Thanks in advance! princess:

I saw this one with other pieces on the Fantasy in April...as well as a brown leather kind of saddle bag design with embossed print. Still had a couple of the "Postcard" print. But they were all leather, I don't recall seeing any of the Nylon style.

Attachments

• download (1).jpe
    download (1).jpe
    12 KB · Views: 119
We just got back from Alaska cruise on Wonder earlier this week! I don't know if this style is old or new, but I snagged this bag - it was 198 minus 10% Disney visa. I saw above patterns too, and also did not notice any nylon.

IMG_2348.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2349.JPG
    IMG_2349.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 15
I saw this one with other pieces on the Fantasy in April...as well as a brown leather kind of saddle bag design with embossed print. Still had a couple of the "Postcard" print. But they were all leather, I don't recall seeing any of the Nylon style.

Thanks SO much, Sytrace! And I really appreciate the photo too! :thanks:

We just got back from Alaska cruise on Wonder earlier this week! I don't know if this style is old or new, but I snagged this bag - it was 198 minus 10% Disney visa. I saw above patterns too, and also did not notice any nylon.

Thank you very much, TJA!!! Hope you loved the Alaska cruise on the Wonder as much as we did 4 years ago!! :sail: Thank you for the photo as well! These are a HUGE help!

I am a little disappointed they don't seem to have a nylon version as apposed to the leather or pleather, whatever the Disney Dooney's are. :-) I love bright colors, so I'm not sure I will be adding a new Disney Dooney to my collection. But who knows? Maybe between now and our early Sept. cruise, they will release another? I can hope, right? :cutie:

Thank you again, Sytrace and TJA! If anyone else has recently seen any others, I'd love to know! :flower3:

I have a nylon sketch pattern that I really like as well. They're so much lighter to carry. I do like this new one I just picked up on the cruise, though. It's one of those patterns that can get by in most seasons, I think.

Yes, cruise was fabulous!! I have my eye on that 9-night one and hoping to take that one in a few years!

I have a nylon sketch pattern that I really like as well. They're so much lighter to carry. I do like this new one I just picked up on the cruise, though. It's one of those patterns that can get by in most seasons, I think.

Yes, cruise was fabulous!! I have my eye on that 9-night one and hoping to take that one in a few years!

Agree about the lightness of the nylon ones! One of the main reasons I love my Aulani one! :teeth: I mean, I put enough weight into a handbag as it is. If the bag starts off heavier, well, I need to see my chiropractor more often. :rotfl:

Thank you very much, TJA!!! Hope you loved the Alaska cruise on the Wonder as much as we did 4 years ago!! :sail: Thank you for the photo as well! These are a HUGE help!

I am a little disappointed they don't seem to have a nylon version as apposed to the leather or pleather, whatever the Disney Dooney's are. :-) I love bright colors, so I'm not sure I will be adding a new Disney Dooney to my collection. But who knows? Maybe between now and our early Sept. cruise, they will release another? I can hope, right? :cutie:

Thank you again, Sytrace and TJA! If anyone else has recently seen any others, I'd love to know! :flower3:

There is a really nice and bright new Pixar D & B at Disney Springs and in the parks if you are planning a park visit before cruise in September. It is really bright and colorful...not sure if it is nylon though...it might be. I did not take a very close look at it.

This is a wristlet in the new print, but there are other styles. However, it is leather and not Nylon.

Attachments

• __57.jpg
    __57.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 103
This one is Nylon...but sort of been around for awhile. I have the leather satchel and wristlet for this print. It is on the Disney Shops app.

Attachments

• 59a5029dee307f0001318459-image_db4df783.jpeg
    59a5029dee307f0001318459-image_db4df783.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 81
This thread caught my eye 100% LOL. My favorite is the original DCL bag - my mom bought her and I matching ones lol. I'm hoping for something new and cute, but I don't know that I'll ever love it as much as the original!

This thread caught my eye 100% LOL. My favorite is the original DCL bag - my mom bought her and I matching ones lol. I'm hoping for something new and cute, but I don't know that I'll ever love it as much as the original!

Thanks for the comment, SherriNicole! At least that bumps this thread back up so hopefully some other Disney Dooney fans will chime in!

I'm trying to remember what design the original DCL handbag was ..... :cutie:

Thanks for the comment, SherriNicole! At least that bumps this thread back up so hopefully some other Disney Dooney fans will chime in!

Got it in 2011. Still my favorite!

Attachments

• DD45F04D-EF05-442A-8BB4-F1A363F56160.jpeg
    DD45F04D-EF05-442A-8BB4-F1A363F56160.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 66
This thread from March shows the three designs currently on the Dream. The blue voyage style has been around for several years.. The white with the animation style characters is the newest one. The second post also shows the brown embossed bag.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/dooneys.3679485/#post-59153402

Thanks so much, dcassetta! I have googled and googled, and believe it or not, there's not a lot out there. Even checked the Disney Parks blog as they usually announce new stuff. Thanks again! :thanks:

The bag pictured started my Dooney and Bourke collection. It is the cross body and since then I have acquired a few more. :) It is not THE first bag, but it was MY first bag.

Attachments

• DCL-Charms-Tote.jpg
    DCL-Charms-Tote.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 37
The bag pictured started my Dooney and Bourke collection. It is the cross body and since then I have acquired a few more. :) It is not THE first bag, but it was MY first bag.

Love it! That has always been a favorite DCL patterned Dooney! I don't have it, but always like it. :cutie:

Love it! That has always been a favorite DCL patterned Dooney! I don't have it, but always like it. :cutie:

I have also been tempted lately by the Lilly Pulitzer line on DCL. So cheery! ..I am sort of scared to spend too much time looking though. I would have to give up my other addictions of Pandora and D&B I think. :)

I have also been tempted lately by the Lilly Pulitzer line on DCL. So cheery! ..I am sort of scared to spend too much time looking though. I would have to give up my other addictions of Pandora and D&B I think. :)

Wait. Does Lily Pulitzer have DCL exclusive patterns??? :cutie: I love the bright, cheerfulness of Lily P! Fortunately I have not gotten the Pandora bug. But I have similar addictions for jewelry in Hawaii.... :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter