Current DVC tour incentives

DH and I are going to go on a tour when we are down the first week in January. How much time should we budget for it?

DH and I are going to go on a tour when we are down the first week in January. How much time should we budget for it?
Took us about 3 hours from pick up at the Polynesian to drop off at Animal Kingdom Park following the presentation which was at the Wilderness Lodge. We are very interested in purchasing so we had a lot of questions. We also took the time to go to SSR to see the Riviera models later on our own.

Are you able to do the tour more than once? We are planning a trip for early 2021 and one for oct of 2022, would we be able to do the tour both times and get the incentives for each trip?

I’m a member and was in the Epcot lounge last week with a friend who is a former member. A cm approached us and we started talking. He set us up with a tour that afternoon, my friend got a $75 gift card and we each got 4 fastpasses. We were mainly interested in seeing the Riviera models but also looked at Copper Creek. He presented some price quotes to look at. We had ice cream after. About 2 hours of our time including transport. The fastpasses are restricted, no Mine Train, PP, Pandora, Frozen, Toy Story. Good for the 5 days we had left.

Are you able to do the tour more than once? We are planning a trip for early 2021 and one for oct of 2022, would we be able to do the tour both times and get the incentives for each trip?

No, you won’t be eligible for the incentives for a second tour. They keep track of who has gone and while you certainly go to another presentation, they won’t offer you anything if you have already received them.

Now, if you have someone in your party who never has been, they would be eligible and of course, the whole group would get the FPs too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!