Current Fantasy Concierge Cast Members

orion2185

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me who the current Concierge cast members are on the Fantasy?

thank you in advance

Wasn't PJ on the Dream a year or so ago?

Is anyone on the Fantasy in concierge or going to be sailing soon?

I would like to know if Amanda still works in concierge on the Fantasy and if she will be working in Sept 2017

thank you

Is anyone on the Fantasy in concierge or going to be sailing soon?

I would like to know if Amanda still works in concierge on the Fantasy and if she will be working in Sept 2017

thank you

Amanda was there in March. I think she said she said she was off during the summer. Not sure how long - but I know she was going home for a bit - we talked about it while were looking at booking another cruise.

PJ sometimes floats between the Fantasy and Dream depending on where they need him according to vacation schedules, much like Tracey does (or did at one time. I haven't seen her in ages.). He's been primarily on the Fantasy since 2014, as far as I know, since he's always been there when we've cruised Concierge, and we've done Fantasy Concierge three times in that span of time. The other times we weren't Concierge we still saw him either in the hallway (Their office is starboard side, forward, on Deck 10) or he came out to say hello to us when friends told him we were outside.

Amanda was there in March. I think she said she said she was off during the summer. Not sure how long - but I know she was going home for a bit - we talked about it while were looking at booking another cruise.
Thank you!

Can anyone give a current update to who's working Fantasy Concierge?

thanks

If you call Shoreside they can tell you. They were able to tell me that Kemisha and Amanda would be working in late October and they'd know closer to embarkation who the third host is.

If you call Shoreside they can tell you. They were able to tell me that Kemisha and Amanda would be working in late October and they'd know closer to embarkation who the third host is.
HI
Thanks for that.

We are in Australia and try to avoid calling as much as possible. Sitting on hold is a costly experience for us.

HI
Thanks for that.

We are in Australia and try to avoid calling as much as possible. Sitting on hold is a costly experience for us.

Well, that would make it quite difficult. Hopefully if you're part of a cruise group online someone else in Concierge can call for you.

Then again, there's always email. Just email Shoreside. They can tell you in short order.

Michelle, Amanda, Ashley

So it appears PJ and Kemesha are currently on vacation. I'm glad, because it means they should be back by the time we take our October cruise. While I really like Ashley, sometimes he's a bit over the top for me. On one of our cruises Ashley and Andy were the two primary lounge hosts and it could get pretty rowdy in there when they were interacting with the kids. I actually started avoiding the lounge if I looked in and saw them playing with the kids.

That said, Ashley is a phenomenal host and very good at what he does. He's just less my cup of tea than the ones we've had on other cruises.

Does anybody know if Tracey from South Africa is still a Concierge Host? She was floating between the Fantasy and Dream a couple of years ago as their relief when people were on vacation. I'd love to see her again. She was amazing on our first Concierge cruise.

Oh - this makes me happy!! We are sailing Fantasy in late November and hoped to see both Kemesha and PJ.

I am also a big Andy fan - haven't seen him in a few years.

Does anybody know if Tracey from South Africa is still a Concierge Host? She was floating between the Fantasy and Dream a couple of years ago as their relief when people were on vacation. I'd love to see her again. She was amazing on our first Concierge cruise.

she was on the Dream for our May 1st sailing - we love her too!

Oh - this makes me happy!! We are sailing Fantasy in late November and hoped to see both Kemesha and PJ.

I am also a big Andy fan - haven't seen him in a few years.

Julia is not on board anymore?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter