Current Fantasy Concierge Cast Members

No, sadly Julia has left.

Currently there are Michelle, Amanda and Ashley.

Tawanda is back from vacation soon (in about 5-6 weeks) and will replace Michelle.

Then when Amanda goes on vacation (November), she will be replaced by Guilleme (sp?)

PJ is now permanently on the Dream, not swinging between the two.

I am also a big Andy fan - haven't seen him in a few years.

He was on the Magic in July. I believe he leaves DCL in October. Happy for him but sad for me. He promised to wave at us when we're sailing by on the Rhine this Christmas with ABD. Such a great guy.

Danny, Andy and Tracy are our favorites. It's been a while since we've been on the Dream so hope Danny is still there.

Kemisha is currently on vacation (still on Fantasy when she returns)

Never met Cedomir

Cedomir is her husband. He's an amazing head server. Both of their Facebook pages say "worked" at DCL. I was wondering if they had left.

I asked shoreside who would be on our sailings for 9/16 and 9/23 and they said it would be Tawanda, Amanda, and Michelle. Does anyone have and experience with Michelle? Ive had Tawanda and Amanda before but not Michelle.

He was downstairs at Guest Services and I have seen him a few times in the lounge just to cover those rare times that all three hosts are away.

DCL are actively moving staff from one ship to another, and also from guest services to the lounge, so that once the new ships come into the fleet more staff will have a working knowledge of various positions (hence PJ being sent to the Dream).

My family felt that only having one "senior" host (and two relative newcomers) on our last trip detracted from the experience. We understood the need to train and to experience other roles, but would have hoped they would always leave two familiar faces with one newcomer.

He was downstairs at Guest Services and I have seen him a few times in the lounge just to cover those rare times that all three hosts are away.

DCL are actively moving staff from one ship to another, and also from guest services to the lounge, so that once the new ships come into the fleet more staff will have a working knowledge of various positions (hence PJ being sent to the Dream).

My family felt that only having one "senior" host (and two relative newcomers) on our last trip detracted from the experience. We understood the need to train and to experience other roles, but would have hoped they would always leave two familiar faces with one newcomer.

I agree. I'm hoping we have Kemisha and Amanda like we were told we would for our late October cruise. I really don't want two trainees and one who is the only one with a clue as to how things are done., especially if the vet is the one who ends up being the one taking care of paperwork, etc. behind the scenes like there always seems to be.

I asked shoreside who would be on our sailings for 9/16 and 9/23 and they said it would be Tawanda, Amanda, and Michelle. Does anyone have and experience with Michelle? Ive had Tawanda and Amanda before but not Michelle.
Are you doing back to back 7 day sailings?

Im curious who we will get in May. In our 14 sailings in Concierge, we have gotten to know the hosts pretty well. Definitely going to miss PJ and Julia on the Fantasy. These concierge rooms definitely have gone way up in price. The only way I was able to justify this next cruise was the $1045 I get back from Costco for transferring the reservation to them.....

Kemisha transferred to the Magic in late July as did her husband. Guilherme recently transferred to Dream in a new position. Tracey is moving to Magic in the near future.

We loved Julia - sad for DCL but happy for her - onto the next phase in life!

Kemisha's last contract changed and she was on vacation from the beginning of June until late July. She is now on Magic.

Oh I did not realise. Another one of the stellar hosts moving on!

We have done many Concierge sailings, and recently had a team of Amanda, Ashley and Michelle. To be honest, if it had been my first Concierge trip we would probably have not booked any more.

We already have two more trips booked (reserved before we knew that all of the teams would be shuffled). Maybe things will settle down and those two sailings will be as much fun as previously, but I can see it likely being the end of the road for us - which would be such a shame.

We gave the feedback at the end of the cruise but not sure how much notice of that the decision-makers will take.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter