Current Fantasy Concierge Cast Members

Anyone know if Michelle will still be on the Fantasy this December 2018?
We are going then and my son fell in love with her on the last cruise. She was on our 7-night Western April 2018 and she was awesome and gave my boy tons of attention and really made him enjoy the concierge part of the cruise. Now he keeps asking if Michelle will be there!

Yes we are.
I’m on the same b2b sailings. We were going to go to Ireland for 15 days before the 9/23 sailing but hubby’s work schedule shifted. Can’t take as much time. So, we booked on the Fantasy before the sailing I was already booked on with friends. When I’m reboarding he will be on the way to the airport.

I’m not concierge the 2nd sailing. We are mulling shooting for an upgrade on the 1st if available. We shall see. Hubby wants to just do it but with all the unexpected medical costs this year I’m not so squirrelly. We absolutely adore Tawanda. He’s amaaaaaazing.

Anyone know if Michelle will still be on the Fantasy this December 2018?
We are going then and my son fell in love with her on the last cruise. She was on our 7-night Western April 2018 and she was awesome and gave my boy tons of attention and really made him enjoy the concierge part of the cruise. Now he keeps asking if Michelle will be there!

We were just on the 11 night Fantasy Southern, Michelle, Amanda & Ashley were the concierge host

So it looks like I’ll be in concierge for the 9/15 Fantasy. Anyone know if Tawanda will be back onboard? He’s our favorite! Ashley runs a cloooose 2nd for me but I don’t think hubby has had him before.

So it looks like I’ll be in concierge for the 9/15 Fantasy. Anyone know if Tawanda will be back onboard? He’s our favorite! Ashley runs a cloooose 2nd for me but I don’t think hubby has had him before.
Back to back 7 day cruises?

NICE!!! Did you just book? What stateroom are you in? I will be doing our 1st concierge suite ever the cruise before yours! I'll try to leave everything in good order for you. :laughing:

it’s our 25th anniversary that week.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! 25 years is definitely something to celebrate big these days! :banana:

NICE!!! Did you just book? What stateroom are you in? I will be doing our 1st concierge suite ever the cruise before yours! I'll try to leave everything in good order for you. :laughing:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! 25 years is definitely something to celebrate big these days! :banana:
We had booked a verandah. He’s been working craaaazy overtime. I’m not even supposed to know he upgraded us. But seriously, how did he not think I’m always in our reservation online?!?! We got 11020. I wanted to be on 11 this go around. When we booked the verandah there were 7 00Ts. We watched them dwindle down to 3. I didn’t look at all yesterday then when I looked last night at like 12:30 am there was just 1 left. I almost had a complete heart attack. My TA friend is on a trip in Alaska and there was no way she was awake. So I was thiiiiiiiis close to waking up another TA friend that works with her at what would be almost 2 am her time when I thought maybe I should look at my reservation to see if one of those 2 that vanished my husband grabbed. And it WAS! Poor guy cannot surprise me for nothing!!!!! :P I screamed and woke up my son who is sharing a room with me while we visit my folks. Then I cried. Anywhoo, I’m not letting on I know. I’ll earn my Oscar fair & square! :rolleyes1 I’m super excited! I’ve sailed suites on all 4 ships now! Longest was 8 nights but we had our boys with us. This will just be the 2 of us. Super excited!

We had booked a verandah. He’s been working craaaazy overtime. I’m not even supposed to know he upgraded us. But seriously, how did he not think I’m always in our reservation online?!?! We got 11020. I wanted to be on 11 this go around. When we booked the verandah there were 7 00Ts. We watched them dwindle down to 3. I didn’t look at all yesterday then when I looked last night at like 12:30 am there was just 1 left. I almost had a complete heart attack. My TA friend is on a trip in Alaska and there was no way she was awake. So I was thiiiiiiiis close to waking up another TA friend that works with her at what would be almost 2 am her time when I thought maybe I should look at my reservation to see if one of those 2 that vanished my husband grabbed. And it WAS! Poor guy cannot surprise me for nothing!!!!! :P I screamed and woke up my son who is sharing a room with me while we visit my folks. Then I cried. Anywhoo, I’m not letting on I know. I’ll earn my Oscar fair & square! :rolleyes1 I’m super excited! I’ve sailed suites on Magic, Dream, & now Fantasy. Longest was 8 nights but we had our boys with us. This will just be the 2 of us. Super excited!

WOW, WOW!!! That is WONDERFUL, sweetpee!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: And what a sweet story behind it!!! Your DH sounds lovely! :cutie:

I love how you've been stalking the DCL website. Sounds SO familiar. ;) My situation is the reverse, sort of. I had booked a Gtd Cat 5c. My DH has been working like crazy as well, and traveling even more than he usually does. We haven't been on a cruise in going on 3 years, so he does not know, but I have upgraded us to a Cat T. #11008. So I'm trying to keep the secret from HIM until we board the ship, hopefully!

Congrats on your "secret" and I have no doubt you will give an Oscar winning performance!!! What a wonderful surprise your DH did for you! (you just got surprised a little sooner than he thinks....LOL!) :goodvibes Happy planning! Keep me posted on the concierge team, as I don't know anything! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter