Current Future stay/bounce back offers

TheSouthernBelle

DIS Veteran
So we just wrapped up a quick WDW/AKL visit this past weekend. I dialed 8844 from our AKL room and was offered the discounts below. Sorry it's kind of hard to read, but it's up to 30% off deluxe, 25% moderate and 20% value. The dates were not in our travel time so we declined, we were looking for something in November, the dates offered for the future stay deals are also on the pic. We looked at a deal with AKL for December that had 30% off the rack rate, it would have been about $300/night for a savanna view room which is a good rate but we'd rather go in November during lower crowds. So I'll wait for the possible free dining offer.

Attachments

• IMG_7192.jpg
    IMG_7192.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 298
Last year, Oct and Nov seemed to be blacked out from bounceback offers. We tried to get one while we were at the Poly, and the offer then stopped at Sept 29 and picked up on Dec 1. They might do the same again this year, I hate to say.

I have a questions about bounceback offers. Do the dates of your stay have to be entirely inside the bounceback window, or can you stay include a day or two before or after the window? My gut tells me the stay would need to be entirely inside the window, but I would just like confirmation of this.
Thank you :earsboy:

I have a questions about bounceback offers. Do the dates of your stay have to be entirely inside the bounceback window, or can you stay include a day or two before or after the window? My gut tells me the stay would need to be entirely inside the window, but I would just like confirmation of this.
The bounce back we booked back in September for this upcoming September did not require us to be there during the whole window. We go back on the second to last day of the offer for 11 nights.

For package offers, like free dining, your check in date has to fall inside the included dates. Your reservation can extend past the included dates, but you can't check in before the offer starts & get the discount. For a room discount, only the included dates are discounted.

So we just wrapped up a quick WDW/AKL visit this past weekend. I dialed 8844 from our AKL room and was offered the discounts below. Sorry it's kind of hard to read, but it's up to 30% off deluxe, 25% moderate and 20% value. The dates were not in our travel time so we declined, we were looking for something in November, the dates offered for the future stay deals are also on the pic. We looked at a deal with AKL for December that had 30% off the rack rate, it would have been about $300/night for a savanna view room which is a good rate but we'd rather go in November during lower crowds. So I'll wait for the possible free dining offer.
October and November were excluded from the 2017 free dining offer so the odds are very good that they will be excluded from free dining in 2018, too. Here is the 2017 free dining information:

2017 bounce back

Free dining for 2017 (released 8/1/2016)

Dates are ...
5/30-6/6/17
6/30-7/5/17
8/11-9/9/17
12/8-12/20/17

Excluded resorts:

• Fort Wilderness Campsites
  • All-Star Movies
  • 3-bedroom villas
  • Port Orleans French Quarter
  • Port Orleans Riverside (Dec. 8 – Dec. 20, 2017)
  • Villas along the Disney monorail line
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid rooms

October and November were excluded from the 2017 free dining offer so the odds are very good that they will be excluded from free dining in 2018, too. Here is the 2017 free dining information:

2017 bounce back

Free dining for 2017 (released 8/1/2016)

Dates are ...
5/30-6/6/17
6/30-7/5/17
8/11-9/9/17
12/8-12/20/17

Excluded resorts:

• Fort Wilderness Campsites
  • All-Star Movies
  • 3-bedroom villas
  • Port Orleans French Quarter
  • Port Orleans Riverside (Dec. 8 – Dec. 20, 2017)
  • Villas along the Disney monorail line
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid rooms

That makes sense since they had a free dining offer for the Nov 2017 and Dec 2017 dates that was not a future stay offer. I guess I will just stick with trying to get free dining for our planned November trip.

Are there restrictions for the amount of people you book for a bounce back offer? I'll be visiting soon just my niece and I and I am looking to book a bounce back trip for the whole family (6 of us total). Will they let me book for 6 if only 2 of us are staying on the first trip?

Are there restrictions for the amount of people you book for a bounce back offer? I'll be visiting soon just my niece and I and I am looking to book a bounce back trip for the whole family (6 of us total). Will they let me book for 6 if only 2 of us are staying on the first trip?
Yes,
I was able to book 2 rooms on a bounce back in Aug. one for my family and one for my sister’s family. I was ready to book one in my name and one in my husband’s. We were eligible for 2 rooms because we had 2 adults in our room. They did not care how many were in the room as long as we didn’t go over occupancy.

When does the current offer end? I can't make out the date in the picture. Is that a 6 or an 8?

December 12/7 - 12/22/18 with a last date to reserve of 8/15/2018.

Dave
I'm hoping that the new bounce back comes out around that August 15th date. I'll be there at the end of August and have fingers crossed for a BB in January. We'll see.

I'm hoping that the new bounce back comes out around that August 15th date. I'll be there at the end of August and have fingers crossed for a BB in January. We'll see.
The last couple of Bouncebacks offered August through October were Free Dining and I don't believe they included January dates, only dates May through December of the following year -- but you never know what Disney is going to do! I'm going at the end of August for the primary reason of booking a bounceback for next summer, so here's hoping!

The last couple of Bouncebacks offered August through October were Free Dining and I don't believe they included January dates, only dates May through December of the following year -- but you never know what Disney is going to do! I'm going at the end of August for the primary reason of booking a bounceback for next summer, so here's hoping!

We go at the end of the summer for FD bounce backs too. Hoping for next summer!

We are planning a couple nights at Ft. Wilderness in September before our Sea World/Discovery Cove Trip specifically to book Free Dining bounce back. So I sure hope that is the offer.

Yes,
I was able to book 2 rooms on a bounce back in Aug. one for my family and one for my sister’s family. I was ready to book one in my name and one in my husband’s. We were eligible for 2 rooms because we had 2 adults in our room. They did not care how many were in the room as long as we didn’t go over occupancy.

This may be a dumb question but do they count adults in the room as "Disney adults" or people over 18? I am going with my daughter, age 15 and we would like to book two rooms next year, one for friends and one for us. Is there any way to do this?

This may be a dumb question but do they count adults in the room as "Disney adults" or people over 18? I am going with my daughter, age 15 and we would like to book two rooms next year, one for friends and one for us. Is there any way to do this?

only those who can be lead on a room, so only you, not a 15 year old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter