Current/Past Cast Members - I need help!

JBird77

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! I am doing my 6th grade research project on the history of Walt Disney World. I am wondering if there are any current or past cast members who would be willing to answer some questions for my project. (We need to do a few interviews as part of it.) My mom has been a DIS member for a while so if you can help me, please respond and she will tell me! Thank you so much!

Hi! I'd like to ask questions about some of the rides and the history of Walt Disney World. What would be really great is if I could find someone who has been a tour guide!

And I'd probably need to do this by the end of March, I think.

I did my college program back in 97 and gave the YES tours around the parks in spring 2000. Haven't been back in years but if I can help let me know. Hopefully you will get cast members that are more current than me. I might also post on the CP Board. Good luck !

That would be awesome! Can you send my mom your email address? I don't know the best way for me to get my questions to you! I won't have my questions ready for a few months, is that ok?

If my daughter were doing this, this is the advice I'd give her to start off:

You might want to formulate your questions first. Then post them in a new thread with a title something to the effect of "Current and Past Cast Members: Questionnaire from a 6th Grader". Otherwise, your target audience may assume it's someone asking for general advice about something and not even open the thread (like I nearly did in this very thread). Letting people know exactly what you're trying to achieve and the fact that you're a student might give them more incentive to open the thread and help you out.

If you do that, number your questions and ask everyone to give answers next to the question. That way everything will be easy for you to gather; no need to dig through different emails and try to piece together answers from various members here. You can just pull up the thread and check for new replies, copy them over to whatever you need to and move on. :)

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter