Current Popcorn buckets/sippers

Stellardude

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

I'm going to Disney World in a week and will be visiting all four parks. I'm wondering if there's somewhere I can find a list of all of the available current popcorn buckets in the parks and where I would be able to buy them. I've been to the parks once, but names of places escape me still.

Last I have heard/seen reported in Magic Kingdom:

- Dumbo Sipper (Don't know where)
-Mickey Popcorn Bucket (Don't know where)
-Minnie Popcorn Bucket (near Gaston's tavern?)

And I don't know about any others.

Also, is the Alien bucket still available in Hollywood Studios in Toy Story Land?

I'd really like to compile a list before I go so I can plan accordingly.

Hello all,

I'm going to Disney World in a week and will be visiting all four parks. I'm wondering if there's somewhere I can find a list of all of the available current popcorn buckets in the parks and where I would be able to buy them. I've been to the parks once, but names of places escape me still.

Last I have heard/seen reported in Magic Kingdom:

- Dumbo Sipper (Don't know where)
-Mickey Popcorn Bucket (Don't know where)
-Minnie Popcorn Bucket (near Gaston's tavern?)

And I don't know about any others.

Also, is the Alien bucket still available in Hollywood Studios in Toy Story Land?

I'd really like to compile a list before I go so I can plan accordingly.
There is supposed to be a new Lion King bucket out at AK for the anniversary. They also had the Mike sipper at AK.

I believe MK still has the Mickey or Minnie buckets.

I am not sure if they have the Dumbo bucket/sipper anymore.

Alien Bucket was available in the area just outside Toy Story Land.

There is supposed to be a new Lion King bucket out at AK for the anniversary. They also had the Mike sipper at AK.

I believe MK still has the Mickey or Minnie buckets.

I am not sure if they have the Dumbo bucket/sipper anymore.

Alien Bucket was available in the area just outside Toy Story Land.

Very helpful, thank you! Do you know where in MK the Mickey/Minnie buckets are? Those are the ones I'm going for.

Do they still have the snacks bucket? It has the dole whip, pretzels, etc on it?

I saw the Dumbo bucket at a stand outside Big Top in Fantasyland. And I don’t think the Lion King bucket is out yet, at least I didn’t see it yesterday at AK (and I am definitely on the lookout, I want one!!)

I saw the Dumbo bucket at a stand outside Big Top in Fantasyland. And I don’t think the Lion King bucket is out yet, at least I didn’t see it yesterday at AK (and I am definitely on the lookout, I want one!!)

Good to know! I'll be sure to be looking in that area when I go next week. So excited

There seems to be a lot of interest in the buckets on these boards. I am thinking next trip, we might pick one up. Popcorn is about the only snack I eat while at WDW, so might as well do it in style.
I think we bought a bucket a few years back, but it was on our last park day and didn't get to refill it much.

I got a BB8 sipper at Hollywood Studios. It was from a popcorn/snack cart somewhere near center stage, if I remember correctly. (Off to the right, as you're looking at the stage.) But this was back in April and my memory is fuzzy on the exact location.

I got a BB8 sipper at Hollywood Studios. It was from a popcorn/snack cart somewhere near center stage, if I remember correctly. (Off to the right, as you're looking at the stage.) But this was back in April and my memory is fuzzy on the exact location.

The BB-8 sipper is at Electric Umbrella at Epcot now

The Mickey and Minnie balloon buckets are at MK. When I was there last month, Mickey bucket was at the popcorn stand just past the train station (left side, just before you reach City Hall). Minnie bucket was at the popcorn stand in the hub and the one in Liberty Square. I've also read it was at the popcorn stand near Gaston's, but had no need to look for it there since I already had bought mine at the hub. The Dumbo sipper cup was at Pinocchio's. The Mickey sipper cup was at Casey's Hot Dogs and Cosmic Rays.
The Mike sipper cup is at AK. The only place I saw it the day I was there was Tamu Tamu refreshments in Africa. AK is supposed to have Lion King sipper cups and popcorn buckets so I'll be on the lookout for those next time we go.
The alien bucket is near Toy Story Land.
HS also still has the AT-AT walker popcorn buckets and BB8 cups. We bought Groot souvenir cups there last year, and I think they still sell them. These were in that middle area of HS, on the right hand side, near the Hollywood Brown Derby

For anyone at Disneyland on Monday I saw Mickey Mouse Bucket in Tomorrowland right next to the Stitch Shop and in the Grizzly land right in front of the big plane.
For Minnie I saw her in Mainstreet next to the flagpole.

The Mickey and Minnie balloon buckets are at MK. When I was there last month, Mickey bucket was at the popcorn stand just past the train station (left side, just before you reach City Hall). Minnie bucket was at the popcorn stand in the hub and the one in Liberty Square. I've also read it was at the popcorn stand near Gaston's, but had no need to look for it there since I already had bought mine at the hub. The Dumbo sipper cup was at Pinocchio's. The Mickey sipper cup was at Casey's Hot Dogs and Cosmic Rays.
The Mike sipper cup is at AK. The only place I saw it the day I was there was Tamu Tamu refreshments in Africa. AK is supposed to have Lion King sipper cups and popcorn buckets so I'll be on the lookout for those next time we go.
The alien bucket is near Toy Story Land.
HS also still has the AT-AT walker popcorn buckets and BB8 cups. We bought Groot souvenir cups there last year, and I think they still sell them. These were in that middle area of HS, on the right hand side, near the Hollywood Brown Derby

Very helpful, I'll be adding this to my notes, thank you!

Question: Are these the refillable popcorn buckets that I've read about for some time? Are the sippers refillable?

Question: Are these the refillable popcorn buckets that I've read about for some time? Are the sippers refillable?
I know that the Minnie and Mickey balloon popcorn buckets and the alien bucket are refillable. Also, the Halloween and Christmas buckets were refillable last year. Refills are $2.
Sipper cups are not refillable.

Can you fill them (on the same trip) at any park? I.e., if I buy an MK Mickey popcorn bucket, can I refill at Epcot, AK and HS? TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!