Current price of Rain Ponchos

I don't remember the cost, but we bought them at Epcot in 2017 because of a sudden rain shower and they all (3 of them) ended up tearing before we left the park!! We bought less expensive ones on Amazon that held up much better!

We buy Frog Togg ponchos at Walmart for $9.99. We never go to Disney without them. Last several trips .. actually keep you dry and are comfortable to wear!

I think the price hovers somewhere between rip off and scam. :rotfl2: Buy your own somewhere else and bring them.

Cost: too much. They price gauge because people need them RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE when a downpour starts.
Same with the plain black gloves.
They are so smart. They wheel that stuff to the front of the stores when it starts to rain or temp drops.

Not so secret Pro Tip: Bring your own. They take up minimal space in luggage and whatever you carry into the parks.

Personally, I hate a plastic poncho. You sweat like a farm animal inside because it's so hot and humid, plus it's raining. I pack my rain jacket with hood and whip that out when I need it. Much more comfortable and goes in and out of my bag in a tiny bundle.

When we bought them last year, adult size was about $9 and child size was $1 cheaper at about $8.
We've never had one rip, but if yours does rip, you can exchange it for a new one anywhere they sell ponchos in the parks. No receipt necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter