Current price on mickey balloons??

PSUamanda

Earning My Ears
The big clear balloon with the colorful mickey head balloon on the inside.

This is one thing I know I want to get to tie to the stroller. Afraid I'll be expecting something like $10 and it'll end up being something like $40 and I'll nope out of it 😂.

Help me plan my suvionier budget! What's the current mickey balloon price? We leave one week from today and are getting so excited!

This is one thing I know I want to get to tie to the stroller. Afraid I'll be expecting something like $10 and it'll end up being something like $40 and I'll nope out of it 😂.

Help me plan my suvionier budget! What's the current mickey balloon price? We leave one week from today and are getting so excited!
can not help with price but remember if going to AK you will not be able to bring the balloon on stroller. if going to AK plan to leave balloon in your room

O really? Wow I didn't know that. AK is our first park. Thought we'd be able to get it there but I guess we'll have to wait till the next day at Magic Kingdom.

Man, now I have to justify the cost for using the balloon in only 3 park days instead of 4 😂

I paid $15 at MK last week. Although they did not have any of the balloons you described. They had a balloon with a pink or blue balloon and the inside and the outside balloon had a bunch of different characters on it. They also had some frozen balloons and 50th anniversary balloons.

O really? Wow I didn't know that. AK is our first park. Thought we'd be able to get it there but I guess we'll have to wait till the next day at Magic Kingdom.

Man, now I have to justify the cost for using the balloon in only 3 park days instead of 4 😂
They don’t want the balloons ending up where the animals are, same reason there’s no plastic lids for drink cups.

I paid $15 at MK last week. Although they did not have any of the balloons you described. They had a balloon with a pink or blue balloon and the inside and the outside balloon had a bunch of different characters on it. They also had some frozen balloons and 50th anniversary balloons.
Thank you! I hope they have the classic next week, but I'm sure the ones you described would be a hit with the kiddos too!

They don’t want the balloons ending up where the animals are, same reason there’s no plastic lids for drink cups.
Yes, totally makes sense. I just wouldn't have thought about it. Great to know though to not get turned away at the gate or have to run back to the room just to drop off a balloon.

Yes, totally makes sense. I just wouldn't have thought about it. Great to know though to not get turned away at the gate or have to run back to the room just to drop off a balloon.

They're also not allowed in AKL, in the off chance you're staying there. I think the bell services will check them though.

Guest Relations will actually "babysit" balloons while their families enjoy Animal Kingdom!

They did not have them when we were their either a couple weeks ago. DD wanted one for the same reason and was sad they didn’t have the classic Mickey ballon

Don’t do this…. Sorry this is just my opinion that thing will hit you in the face the whole trip. Get it and leave it in the room or if driving get it on your last day to bring home. After 1 day and your hit over and over you’ll regret this.

Again just my opinion but I hate those things. I also only recall seeing them in MK and HS.

$15 is the going rate. Agree with NJlauren. Def take into consideration when you get and if you really want to mess with bringing it to the parks or just leaving it in your room. If you'll be on the buses a lot, taking a big balloon back and forth gets old. If you're driving, you can get it your last park day and take it home. I liked the idea of helping to find our stroller but it's not really even helpful when the endless sea of strollers all have the same balloons. We would usually buy them and leave them in our room and just take it home. They last a long time so I felt like we got our $$ worth.

Funny story about the balloons. We bought one for my nephews and brought it back to the hotel room. It had the Mickey head weight on the bottom, but that doesn't stop it from moving. Well, I woke up late one night and didn't want to turn the lights on to disturb anyone. I was walking towards the bathroom when I saw something with a very large head approaching me. I screamed so loud I must have woken up the people next door (in addition to my family) because a few minutes later I got a call from the front desk asking if everything was okay. I had to explain I was attacked by a Mickey balloon....

There are some very cute stroller tags you can get from etsy instead of balloons. My husband bought one that says "this isn't the stroller you're looking for"

We did buy a balloon the first trip, and if it wasn't attacking me, it was attacking someone walking next to me.
What helped us find our stroller was that our stroller was orange, which definitely popped out in the sea of black.

Funny story about the balloons. We bought one for my nephews and brought it back to the hotel room. It had the Mickey head weight on the bottom, but that doesn't stop it from moving. Well, I woke up late one night and didn't want to turn the lights on to disturb anyone. I was walking towards the bathroom when I saw something with a very large head approaching me. I screamed so loud I must have woken up the people next door (in addition to my family) because a few minutes later I got a call from the front desk asking if everything was okay. I had to explain I was attacked by a Mickey balloon....
Omg I’m dying!

Def have been attacked by a Mickey balloon before which makes this even funnier!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter