Current QS beverage options that are unsweetened?

loislane

DIS Veteran
I'm working hard to stay away from sugar and especially artificial sweeteners, so I'm curious what options are out there currently besides plain water?
Can I grab a bottle of Dasani or SmartWater with my QS meal?
Are their bottles of 100% juice? Unsweetened black or green tea?
I was a huge diet soda drinker for years so that's all I ever paid attention to on previous trips. I need some current info on other options. :earboy2:

Thanks in advance for any info!

You sound a like me. I use to drink a 2 liter of Diet Coke a day(I shutter when I think about that now) and avoid all artificial sweeteners and processed sugars. I’m hoping someone replies that there is a decent unsweetened tea or sparkling water option. I’m not a huge fan of Dasani water and would hate to “waste” my credit on bottled water anyway.

I know at the resort food courts Gold Peak unsweetened ice tea is available. Pretty sure I have also seen it at some QS in the parks. The orange juice I've had was 100% juice ( was either Tropicana or Simply Orange brand).

Is seltzer/sparkling water available at the soda fountains? It's usually one of those white tabs under a soda option like tap water... My DD 4 yo can't drink sweetened beverages and doesn't love plain water. She prefers seltzer so hoping this is an option. Following this thread since it's related :) Thanks OP for asking!

Is seltzer/sparkling water available at the soda fountains? It's usually one of those white tabs under a soda option like tap water... My DD 4 yo can't drink sweetened beverages and doesn't love plain water. She prefers seltzer so hoping this is an option. Following this thread since it's related :) Thanks OP for asking!

The resorts that have the Coke Freestyle machines, like Yacht and Beach, have seltzer. I can't remember if the regular fountains do too.

The resorts that have the Coke Freestyle machines, like Yacht and Beach, have seltzer. I can't remember if the regular fountains do too.

Most don’t seem to. Off the top of my head the All stars and BOG didn’t have carbonated water available (usually under Sprite) in March.

There is Gold Peak unsweetened tea in the resort food courts. But my experience with it has been that it's pretty bad. I'm an unsweetened tea drinker and I took to bringing tea bags and making it myself because I disliked the Gold Peak they have so much.

I was hoping unsweetened tea would be in the parks as well. I did purchase packets of TrueLemon and TrueOrange that I will carry with me in my pocket. So if my only option is water, I can live with that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter