Current rides wait time

wongck

WDW here we come!!
So this time round, the park is within my timezone, and I can monitor the rides wait time via the app.
I see that last week, JC does not have any wait times all day long.... while 2 weeks back I see wait times.
Is it true that JC really is walk on or HKDL just did not post JC wait time.

2 weeks back, the wait time was horrible, it was like 10-15 mins wait time with the first 15 mins of park open and never drop below 20 even when it closed. It looks like it is far worst than iron man... LOL So will need to be the 1st ride of the day, rather than dumbo or orbitor.

Sunday 6-Aug @ 1.50pm
iron man - 15 mins
HSM -40 mins
Pooh - 45 mins
IASW & JC - no wait times listed

It was a App issue.
I delete and add again the App and the wait times now shows up.

10-15 minutes is not a horrible wait time for jungle cruise. I would say on a normal day, average is 20-40 minutes. Plus, I believe they close the ride early before fireworks. (At least they did a couple weeks ago when we were there.) Personally, if you really, really want to do Dumbo or Orbitron, make those your priority. It is awful standing in line for those rides for literally a 1 minute ride. (In my opinion). Also, keep in mind that Toy Story Land opens a little bit after the park opens, but it's good to plan to get there when it opens, because waiting in line for the Parachutes and Slinky Dog are not fun either. And make sure you get a fast pass for Winnie the Pooh.

I have been looking at the rides time end July till now, but I am going in 2nd week Dec.
Do you think ride times will be nearly half of what's it now in Dec ?
I found out that 2nd week is the last week of school/academy institutes so I hope it's light crowd.

Also bear in mind there are multi lines for JC depending on the language - When we were there they were all empty and we had the boat to ourself - quite surreal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!